Chapter 3

Ariana's P.O.V.

I'm awaken by the feeling of soft kisses all over my face.

I flutter my eyes open to see Justin looking down at me with a smile wide on his face.

"Good morning beautiful"He mutters and plants a kiss on my lips. "Stop, I have bad morning breath"I push him away.

"We go over this every morning, I don't care about your morning breath. You look beautiful when you wake up and you know it's hard for me to resist waking you up with my kisses"He whispers in my ear and begins to kiss along my neck.

I love being waken up like this. I love Justin so much and I can't imagine waking up in anyone else's arms every morning.

I look over at the bedside alarm clock and immediately shoot out of bed, realizing that I'm late to one of my classes.

"Crap, my English class started ten minutes ago. I'm late, I need to hurry up and get ready"I say and try to get out of bed. Justin holds me down and I sigh.

"I have to go"I say and he pouts. "I don't want you to go. I want you stay here, with me"He says and kisses me again.

"I wish I could babe but I really have to get ready and leave"I say and try to get up again, only to be pinned back down on the bed.

"Please"He pops his lower lip out. "I can't afford to miss class my first semester. I'm already struggling as it is. I don't want to fall behind in work. Besides, your late for your morning class as well"I tell him.

"Who cares? So I miss a day, I'll be fine and so will you. Please just take the day off with me. I want to take you somewhere. I want to spend time with you alone and just enjoy your company"He tells me.

"I don't think missing three classes today is a good idea Justin. I have an important quiz in my civil litigation class, I can't miss it"I say.

"Please, for me"He begs and I sigh again. He looks down at me with adoring eyes, making me smile.

Oh what the hell. I really don't want to face Professor Collins today so I might as well just hang out with Justin. I know he will be able to keep my mind off of what happened yesterday.

"Fine, I'll miss class but just for today"I give in and he mutters a yes. "Your the best girlfriend ever"He says, looking at me with only love. "I know"I shrug and he chuckles.

"Where do you want to take me today?"I ask him as he pulls me up to sit with him. "Foothills park"He answers me.

"What's in Foothills park?"I ask. "You'll see when we get there"He tells me and kisses my cheek.

I hop up from bed and head towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna make us some breakfast while you get ready"He says and I nod.

I quickly brush my teeth and get dressed for the day.

I hear a phone ding and notice a text message notification pop up on Justin's phone.

I walk over to the bedside table and pick up the phone. I notice that the text is from a girl named Angela. I furrow my eyebrows as I look down at the message.

Angela: Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up again? Tonight, my place?

Meet up? Again? Who is this girl and
why does she want to see Justin?

I know I shouldn't be looking at Justin's phone and reading his messages. I shouldn't worry about this Angela girl texting him. I trust Justin and I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.