Chapter 22

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Come on, the line is only thirty minutes long"I tell Justin and try to pull him with me towards the Hulk.

We are currently at islands of adventure in universal and I'm trying to persuade Justin to go on this rollercoaster.

"I hate this ride. Can't we go on something else?"He complains. "No, now stop being such a baby"I say and tug him into the line with me.

"I already went on space mountain, splash mountain, and big thunder mountain yesterday with you at Disney. How much more rollercoasters are you gonna make me ride?"He asks me. "However more there are here at universal"I say.

"This ride is huge. Do you see those loops? What if I fall out?"He asks me and points to the loops of the ride. "Your not gonna fall out"I tell him.

"How do you know? Can you see into the future?"He asks. "No, I can't. Why are you so scared? Rollercoasters are fun, you need to get rid of your fear of them. What other way than to get rid of that fear than to ride them?"I ask him but he rolls his eyes.

"Umm, I have an idea. How about not riding them? That will definitely get rid of my fear"He says. "You'll be fine"I pat his back and chuckle.

We wait in line for thirty minutes like the wait time had said before getting on the ride.

The ride slowly begins moving. Justin is already panicking next to me, and we haven't even been on the ride for five seconds.

"Breathe Justin"I tell him but he continues to panic. I love seeing him like this, its so hilarious.

"Jesus you are good"He repeats to himself with his eyes shut. He tightly holds onto the bars in front of him.

"Here we go"I say. Less than a few seconds later, the ride shoots onto the track and dives us straight down into an immediate loop.

Justin begins screaming, making me and the two other people in our row laugh at him.

"Get me off this fucking ride!"He shouts, making me laugh even more.

The ride only goes on for two minutes. It goes through a few more loops before coming to an official stop.

"Is it over?"Justin asks, opening one eye to check before opening both eyes.

"That wasn't so bad"I tell him as the ride reels back towards the workers and the line of waiting people to get on next.

The seat bars raise up for us for us to stand up and exit off the ride. Justin quickly hurries back to solid ground and gives a sigh of relief that he's okay.

"I hated that ride when we were younger and I still hate it. I will never in my life ride that rollercoaster again"He says.

"Your so dramatic, let's ride it one more time"I joke and pretend to pull him toward the line again. He slaps my hand away from his and walks in the opposite direction.

"You can ride that rollercoaster again by yourself. I'll just stay down here and wait for you"He says and I begin to laugh. "I was joking"I tell him.

"I think I should pick the next ride we go on"He says. "Why don't we go on Doctor Doom?"I ask and point to the two tall drop towers next to Hulk.

"Your out of your damn mind if you think I'm going on that"Justin looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Okay than....how about spider man?"I ask and point to the less scarier ride. "Looks safe, sure"Justin nods.

We get in line for the ride which is a thirty minute wait time like the Hulk.

"I used to love spider man back in fifth grade, he was my favorite superhero"Justin says.