Chapter 17

Justin's P.O.V.

A week has passed since Ariana has sang Dangerous Woman to me and since I've gotten her lyrics tattooed on my body. It is now the third week of November.

I got my revenge on her last week for when she tried to trick me that friday night and made me believe that she was upset with me.

We made love and before she hit her climax, I pulled out of her. She was upset with me for almost two days before finally forgiving me.

Its Monday night and we both, along with Lucas, are currently waiting for Paige to arrive home so we can go eat dinner at a pizzeria.

"Paige just texted me, she's a few minutes away"Lucas informs us.

"While we wait, tell me how its coming along with Emily?"Ariana asks Lucas and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Emily?"He asks her, confused. "The girl you like"Ariana looks at him confused as well.

"Oh yea, that Emily. Remember, she has a boyfriend Ariana so nothing is going on between us"He tells her.

"I'm sorry"She apologizes. "Don't be, I'm okay, honestly"He smiles.

"I didn't know you were into someone"I say to Lucas. "Yea, he is. Apparently she's dating some guy on the football team. Do you know a guy on your team who's dating a girl named Emily?"Ariana asks me.

"It's okay If you don't"Lucas quickly speaks.

I try to think of all my teammates and if I've heard one of them going out with a girl belonging with that name.

"I don't really know the relationships my teammates are in Lucas, I'm sorry"I shake my head no.

Ariana sighs but Lucas seems to be fine with my answer.

"You'll find someone, don't lose hope"Ariana tells him.

Lucas looks down at his phone and reads another text he's received from Paige.

"Paige is here, she's downstairs waiting in her car"He looks back up at us.

We all gather our stuff and leave the apartment. We head downstairs and hop into Paige's car. Lucas gets in the front passenger seat while me and Ariana sit in the back.

"Sorry that I'm late, I got caught up hanging with Angela"Paige says an I watch as Ariana rolls her eyes.

I understand that Paige still wants to be friends Angela despite the fact that she made a move on me, but she doesn't have to rub it in Ariana's face.

All last week, Paige didn't spend a single moment with Ariana because she was hanging out with Angela. I wanted to tell Paige off for acting like such a shit friend but Ariana made me promise not to say anything to her.

Tonight is the first night that Paige will be spending time with Ariana again. They haven't talked much since their coffee outing two weeks ago so I'm hoping that tonight they can rekindle their friendship and bring it back to the way it was before Angela came along.

I wish I never got so involved with her. If I knew back than that she would make a move on me and ruin my girlfriend's relationship with her best friend, than I wouldn't have gotten so close to her like I did. I would have only worked on the project with her and than cut ties completely after we had finished.

"Of course your late because you were out with Angela"Ariana mumbles under her breath, her remark towards Paige.

"Don't let that upset you. The night has only begun, let's try to have fun"I whisper to her and she nods.