Chapter 23

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Take a picture of me with Taylor Swift"Justin hands me his phone for me to take a picture of him and her wax figure.

We are at the Maddame Tussads wax museum. Today is our last day in Orlando so we decided to do a few more touristy things before we drive down to Boca tomorrow for thanksgiving.

I take a picture of Justin standing with Taylor Swift.

"Doesn't my wife look beautiful?"He asks and I roll my eyes. I hand him back his phone so he can look at the picture I took.

I take a glance around the other wax  figures in the room.

"Ooh, Lady Gaga. Get a picture of me"I tell Justin and stand next to her. He snaps a picture with his phone and shows it to me.

"It's crazy how real these wax figures look"I say. "If only they were real. I would love to meet Taylor swift for real. Her concert was fun but meeting her face to face will be even more great"He says. "You'll meet her on day"I pat his back and we continue walking. 

We pass by a whole bunch more was figures like Beyonce, Jimmy fallon, Jennifer Anniston, Anne Hathaway, Rhianna, Emma watson, Marilyn Monroe, President Obama, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and more. We take pictures with most of them.

It takes us almost an hour to go throughout the whole wax museum.

When we leave, we head next door to the Orlando Eye. It's a huge ferris wheel that's almost as big as the Eye in London.

Justin pays for our admission before we get on on the ride with a few other passengers.

The ride slowly begins to move and Justin tightly grabs a hold of my hand. He's afraid of heights but came on the ride anyways, for me.

"So, are you excited to start football again next week when we return back to Stanford?"I ask him to distract him away from his fear of heights as the ride gradually rises into the air.

"Yea, the championship game is in two weeks. The coach will probably have us working extra hard than ever"He says.

"It sucks that you missed an entire month of games. You'll probably have to work extra harder than the rest of your teammates"I say.

"Yea, it does suck but it was worth it, cause all my attention was only towards you. I've enjoyed spending this last month with you and not having such a busy schedule. Back in high school, life was so much easier"He admits.

"I've enjoyed this last month too. I love spending moments like this with you"I say and bring his hand up to my mouth to place a kiss. He pulls my chin towards him and kisses me.

"I'm kinda nervouss to see your family tomorrow"He says after breaking away. "Why?"I ask, confused.

"Because, I practically took you away from them without warning back in May when we we ran away"he says.

"They have all gotten over that by now. All they care about is my happiness, and you make me happy. They understand why I ran with you"I tell him.

"Are you sure they're not still mad at me? I remember Dolly's reaction when she found out what we did. She wasn't too happy"He says. "I'm sure they are not still mad at you. Dolly loves you. You have nothing to worry about, I promise"I assure him and give him another quick kiss.

We are now high up in the sky and the view of Orlando is amazing. The sun is setting, creating a perfect orange and pink hue in the sky.

"This view is beautiful"Justin says, his fear of heights, gone from his mind.