Chapter 31

Ariana's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna buy some popcorn for the game. Why don't you two go find our seats"I tell Paige and Lucas.

We are at Justin's championship football game and it's super crowded.
Tons of people are here.

"Okay, can you buy me a drink while your at it?"Paige asks me and I nod. She gives me the money for her drink before walking away with Lucas to find our seats for the game.

I walk over to one of the concession stands and step in line behind four guys.

One of them turns around and looks at me with a look of remembrance.

"Your Justin's girlfriend aren't you? I remember you from the pizza place"He tells me. I have no idea who this guy is.

"Yea, I'm Justin's girlfriend"I nod. "My name is Jesse"He lends out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Ariana"I tell him my name and politely shake his hand.

"Are you a friend of Justin's?"I ask him. "We all are. This is Tyler, Eric, and Jack"He introduces me to the three other boys standing with him.

I kindly wave each of them a hello.

"We came to support Justin on his big night"Tyler speaks up. "May I ask how you guys know Justin? He's never  mentioned you guys before"I ask them.

"We haven't been friends for long. We met him a few weeks ago and just clicked"Jesse answers me. "He doesn't talk about you much"Eric says.

"Which is a shame because your really beautiful"Jack tells me and I smile.

"Thank you. Do you guys attend Stanford?"I ask them. "Yea, we do. It's our last year"Tyler answers.

"You guys seem like really nice guys. I'm glad Justin has found friends like you"I tell them. "We're glad to be his friends"Jesse says.

The person in front of them walks away, making them next in line to order. They turn around and order their food.

They are given what they ordered and pay.

"It was nice meeting you Ariana. I hope we can see each other again"Jesse tells me. "It was nice meeting you all too"I say and wave them goodbye.

They walk away and I step forward in line. I order my popcorn and Paige's drink. I pay before leaving the concession stand.

I find Paige and Lucas, and sit down with them. I hand Paige her drink and begin to eat my popcorn.

"I saw Angela today"Paige begins a conversation with me. I want to tell her that I don't care but I decide against it.

"We're not friends anymore"She tells me and I look at her with wide eyes, surprised. "What happened?" Why aren't you friends anymore?"I ask her.

"She took Noah's side on why we broke up. She doesn't think he's in the wrong for breaking up with me for another girl. I understand that she's his cousin and all, but what he did was wrong"Paige vents.

"I told you-"I begin but Paige cuts me off. "Please don't say I told you so"She says and sighs.

"I really thought I could count on her as a friend. I should have listened to you when you told me that she was bad news"She says.

"Forget about Angela, she's as much of an idiot as Noah"I tell her and she chuckles.

"Now I know who my real friend is, and it's not her"She says and squeezes my hand in hers. "It's You. Thank you for always sticking by my side no matter how terrible I sometimes treat you"She tells me. "I will always be your best friend Paige, no matter what"I say and pull her in for a quick hug.