Epilogue

Ariana's P.O.V.

~3 and a half years later~

"Will all the graduating students please stand"Dean Adams requests. Me, Justin, Paige, and Lucas stand up from our seats along with the other thousand students graduating with us.

"Now, each of you move your tassels from right to left"He says and we all do as he says.

"Congratulations students, you are now all graduates of Stanford University!"Dean Adams shouts and everyone grabs their caps. We all throw them into the air and begin to cheer.

"We did it! We finally graduated!"I squeal and pull Justin in for a kiss.

"How does it feel to be officialy done with this place?"I ask him. "It feels fucking great"He says and I chuckle.

Justin graduated with a major in engineering. I graduated with a major in law. In the fall I will be continuing school at an actual law school so I can officially become a family lawyer.

"Ariana! We graduated!"Paige exclaims and pulls me away from Justin to give me a hug of her own.

"I dreamed of this day the moment I stepped onto this campus"She says making me laugh. Lucas comes up next to her and I give him a hug as well. Paige graduated with a major in Nursing while Lucas graduated with a major in Business.

"You two are meeting up with your family after this right?"Paige asks me and Justin. "Yep, that's correct"I nod.

"Well than I guess this is it than. We'll see you both in Italy in a couple months for our end of the summer trip"She says. Ever since we agreed to live life and travel more three years ago, we've planned end of the summer trips. It's become kinda like an annual thing. We do it every year.

"I'm really gonna miss you over the summer Paige"I tell her. "I'm gonna miss you too Ariana"She says before pulling me back in for another hug.

"Call me everyday okay?"She asks. "Okay"I say and chuckle.

"Bye Ariana, Bye Justin"Lucas waves us goodbye before both him and his sister walk away and disappear into the crowd of people.

"Lets go find our family"Justin says and grabs my hand. We begin walking towards the exit of the huge auditorium. We planned to meet our family outside after the graduation ceremony finished.

It takes us awhile to find them. They stand with a whole bunch of graduation balloons.

"Justin!"Emma is the first to notice us. She is now three years old and really mature for her age. She runs up to Justin with arms stretched wide. I watch as Justin scoops her up into his arms and twirls her around in the air. Giggles leave her mouth at the action.

Pattie and Richard, Aunt Dolly and Charles, Jeremy and Erin along with their kids, my big brother Frankie, and my Nona all walk up to us with huge smiles on their faces.

"Congratulations you two"Pattie is the first to say something. Justin puts Emma down to let his mother give him a hug. She gives me a hug next and squeezes my tightly.

"Congrats!"Jaxon and Jazzy both tell us and we bend down to give them huge hugs. "Thank you for coming"I tell them. "We wouldn't miss it for the world"Jazzy says and I smile.

"Your parents would be so proud Ariana"Dolly says while pulling me in for a hug too after I stand back up. We all go around the group and give each other hugs.

"I can't believe that you guys have graduated from college. It seems that only yesterday you were graduating from high school"Richard says.

High school seems like it happened a lifetime ago. So much has happened the last three years.