Chapter 25

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Good morning"I greet everyone as me and Justin walk into the dining room where they all have started to eat breakfast. It's past nine a.m.

"Good morning, did you have have good night rest?"Nona asks me and I nod. Me and Justin slept in the guest room, Aunt Dolly and Charles slept in the second guest room, and Frankie slept in the family room.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen so you can fix your plates and come back in here to eat with us"She says and I nod again.

Me and Justin head into the kitchen to fix our plates with the food that Nona made. We place eggs, bacon, sausages, and toast onto our plates.

Justin pours us both a drink of orange juice and hands me my glass. We both walk back into the dining area and sit down at the table with the rest of the family.

I begin eating my food and so does Justin.

"So, what should we do today?"Aunt Dolly asks everyone at the table.

"My flight leaves at eight tonight, so anything we do would have to be before than"Frankie says.

Me and Justin don't leave back to California until tomorrow afternoon. Aunt Dolly and Charles plan to stay until Sunday.

"Today's black Friday so we should probably steer clear of the mall or any the shopping outlets"Charles says. "Your right, black Friday is always hectic"Dolly agrees.

"Today is a beautiful day. Why don't we drive down to South Beach in Miami? It's only an hour away from here"Nona suggests.

"We are in Florida. Why not visit the beach?"Dolly shrugs. "Are you guys up to driving down to Miami?"She asks all of us.

"I think going down to the beach is a great idea"I nod. "Me too, the beach sounds fun"Justin agrees.

"Well than, the beach it is"Frankie says, confirming the plan.

We finish eating breakfast and than go our separate ways throughout the house to begin getting ready.

"I think the last time we went to the beach was probably our senior trip to Santa Monica"I tell Justin as we both change into our bathing suits that we packed for the trip.

"That was a fun weekend"Justin says and wiggles his eyebrows. "It was, wasn't it? We made some pretty good memories during that trip"I say.

"I still remember how you freaked out when I showed you the tattoo I got for you"He laughs and I punch his shoulder.

"Our relationship had just started and you had already managed to tattoo our anniversary date onto your body. I was scared. I think I had a right to be, especially since I had just gotten out of my relationship with Brad. I was terrified of the feelings I felt for you. We had been best friends since children so being your girlfriend was scary"I admit to him.

"You never told me that you were that scared of being my girlfriend when we started dating"Justin says.

"Of course I was scared. You had become the school's player. I was scared that you would play me like you've done to most of the girls in our school"I tell him.

"You have been the only girl I allowed myself to fall in love with. There was no way I was gonna play you like I did to other girls. The girls in that school could never compare to you. I only wish you would have told me how you felt then, so I could have reassured you on how I felt and how I would never do anything to hurt you. I told you, I quit the bet before we started dating because I was so in love with you. I didn't want to play you, I wanted our relationship to be real"He tells me.