Forward

Started: June 12 2016
Update: January 28 2017
(cast list & some name changes)
Ended: May 21 2017  

Edited Started: July 3 2018            

First off, if you are reading this sentence right now you are amazing, I love you, you're incredible, and I am forever thankful for you clicking on my book.

I'm re-writing my authors note here, mostly because I have just started editing my chapters. I wrote this book when I was in seventh grade, and though it wasn't posted until around eighth grade, I had never gone back through and edited any of my chapters.

Which mean they were all written with a seventh grade English education, and my perspective of high school as a 12 year old. 

However, now, it is the summer before my junior year of high school, I am 16 and I am pretty positive it is time to jump back in and clean this book up so I can finally have some peace of mind about it. 

So, here begins the insanity of editing. 

I will probably be editing about 5 chapters each time, however sometimes it may be more, may be less. The plot of the story is the same, I'm just fixing the terrible writing and adding more character development, all the cool stuff people do. 

If you choose to re-read the book afterwards, I would love to hear feedback. Maybe my 12 year old writing was actually better. Who knows? 

Either way, thank you, and I hope you love these fictional humans as much as I do, and enjoy coming along with them on their wild rides. 

Han :)