Chapter 21

It has only been four hours since mom left, and I'm already too lazy to cook. I texted Colton, and told him about the situation, which resulted in many, many, sexual innuendos. Then, being the amazing girlfriend I am, I made him go get me food. Four tacos from Jack In The Box with meat and cheese only.

  When my doorbell rang, I answered it, and to my disliking, it was my boyfriend's brother. Didn't he just do this the other day with Jake? "Carson, I think you are starting to want to spend time with me."

  Carson rolled his eyes, and pushed his way into my home. "Oh get over yourself."

  "Oh, sure, Carson come right in," I shut the door and turned to see him laying on the couch, flipping through the channels. "No, of course, just make yourself at home also."

  He smirked at me, and slipped his shoes off. "I brought you food, stop giving me attitude."

 I poked my tongue out. "You can't tell me what to do."

 Carson rolled his eyes, "I'm holding your food, Mia."

Sure enough, he pulled the food bag off the table and pulled it to his chest. I crossed my arms.

"Play nice, kitty." He mocked. I scrunched my nose up at the nickname. That was a new one.

 I walked over, and sat on the chair right next to the couch, and didn't say anything. We both just looked at each other for a second, and after a minute, he threw me my food, and opened his. "I'm putting harry potter on, and your gonna sit through it, then we can watch the notebook, or whatever."

I laughed. "I've never even seen the notebook." I scooped a taco out of the bag, and pushed it into my mouth.

  The lettuce that had been in Carson's mouth, fell onto the floor. "You've never seen the notebook?"

  I groaned at the lettuce, but told him no. I'd never seen the point of watching a movie that you know is sad, to become sad. Like no matter how good the beginning or middle is, if the end is sad, and you know it is, then I don't get the point of putting yourself into a sad mode, but maybe that is just me.

 "How? That is one of the best movies out there! Yeah, the ending is kind of sad bu-" He stopped, when he noticed I was just staring at him. Oh my baby goat, the ultimate bad boy, Mr. Huffy puffy, was a total romantic.

 I cooed, as he blushed even more. "Aw, cute little Carson has a secret love for Ryan Gosling?"

 He reached over and swatted my shoulder. "Stop it."

"Awww, I was right. It's okay little CarCar, I won't tell anyone."

  "Kitty, shut up."

  "Carson and Ryan sitting in a tree, k, I , s, s, I,-" I didn't get to finish, because Carson took his half eaten taco and launched it at me. I yelped as it hit my forehead, and slid to the floor. "You little bitch!" I screamed.

  I scooped my taco from my lap, and threw it at him, but because my aim is not the greatest, it hit him in the chest. He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. As he reached for his bag, I felt my eyes widen. Carson obviously has better aim than me, and damn those tacos hurt.

Jumping behind the chair I was sitting in, I narrowly avoided the taco, but threw my second taco, which hit him in the shoulder. I laughed, and I heard him chuckle, and it was the last thing I heard, before a taco hit me straight in the face again. I groaned and reached into my bag, only to find it empty.

  I stood straight up, and pointed an accusing finger at him. "You only got me two tacos?"

  "No, I got you four, but two had lettuce and sauce on them, so I ate them. Plus, look at your stomach. You're tiny, how do you even eat that much?"