Chapter 31

A/N

lil short & lil sweet :))

~

 I walked out of the closet, and hid around the corner to make sure the other thought I left. The plan worked as I heard them walking back to the dance, debating what to tell Emma. Once Iwas sure they were out of site, I walked back around to the closet.

"Jay, you can come out of the closet," I said, opening the door.

He ducked out a few moments later, "I already did that once," He muttered.

I threw him a small smile, and closed the door. "Will you drive me somewhere?"

The smile he had planted on his face immediately dropped. "Shit," He looked over his shoulder towards the dance. "Of course, just let me get Kaleb."

I gave him another small smile, and headed over to get my shoes. When you walked in, there were people sitting at a table. In order to go in, you had to give them your ticket, and if you wanted to take your shoes off, you could check them in there.

I went through the line, checking my shoes back out, and heading outside, Kaleb and Jay joining me a minute later. Seconds after I had met eyes with Kaleb, his arms were around me and he was muttering thank you over and over.

I squeezed him back, but pulled away. "It was nothing, Kaleb, I needed to say all of that to Carson anyways,"

Jay walked up to stand next to us. "Maybe, but it didn't have to come out tonight, not for these reasons."

Kaleb nodded, agreeing. "We love Carson, he's one of my best friends, and Jay's, but he can be strongheaded. Either way, you guys have had this thing forever, and tonight something happened. You guys were just fine, and then whatever went on.." He trailed off and eyed my neck. "Mia, what happened?"

I nodded towards Jay's car, and the boys silently agreed.

"It had been fine, Kaleb you knew that, we had talked about it earlier.. but when I saw him with Lauren it just bugged me. Then he, he intentionally did it, like Car knew what he was doing. He was touching her, while looking at me. I tried to make him feel the same way," I trailed off, touching my neck. "I guess I got carried away, but when I opened my eyes, I saw him kissing her, and it just hurt so badly, I didn't know.."

I swallowed as Jay rubbed my knee affectionatly. "And then I just lost it, and ended up in the closet."

Kaleb blushed a little bit, so I focused on that. "But my drama has been the prime, I want to hear the details of you two."

Both boys looked down, but Jay broke first. "We've been friends, for years. Obviously, I've been gay for awhile, but Kaleb," He trailed off and looked at his boyfriend.

"I was confused, my mom wouldn't except me, and it would be a whole lot, so I made myself date girls, and pretend to be interseted. But one day, I heard Jay talking about this guy he met, and I was just so jealous. It took me a long time to figure out that jealousy was what I was feeling."

Jay smiled, "And once he did, mind you this was only a couple weeks ago, he cornered me in Daniel's room, and he just kissed me."

I laughed, "Kaleb,"

He looked at me, "What?" He laughed. "It was late, and you had fallen asleep on Carson already, everyone had kind of paired off and he kept looking at me, and I just couldn't take it anymore."

I looked at the two boys, "But why keep it a secret? I know the thing with your mom, but the other boys aren't.. like that. Jake's parents are gay, plus they all love you Jay."