Chapter 25

As Edward dipped Bella in the final scene of the first twilight movie, I ran out of water, so I had to venture downstairs. The boys haven't been too loud, just every once and awhile a shout rang out. I stood up and my blanket fell. I shivered. Even through my sweatpants (yes, the pair I always wear) and my hoodie I was still freezing, so I wrapped my blanket around me and trudged downstairs.

"Heyy," Carson called as past the living room. We've been improving, I don't get very many dirty looks anymore.

I stopped, "What's up?" Kaleb turned to me and smiled, but quickly turned his head back to the movie they were watching.

"Nothing we're just watching a movie, what about you?"

I walked into the kitchen as he said this, and grabbed a water bottle. "Same," I opened the bottle and took a drink.

 I walked over and stood behind the couch that was by the kitchen. Daniel was in the seat in front of me, and as I pulled the water away from my mouth, he reached up and pulled the bottle from my grasp and drank it.

 As he finished drinking I put my hand out and waited for the bottle to be returned. I've been around enough boys to know he'll give it back. Alot of guys like to tease you and get you riled up when they first meet you to see what kind of girl you are. I adjusted my blanket as I waited.

Daniel returned the bottle to my hand. "Thank you," I told him. He grinned. "Okay see ya in class,"

 I turned around and walked back upstairs. Twenty minutes later, at the start of the second Twilight movie, Carson came upstairs and knocked on ny door.

 "Wow, he knows how to knock?!" I yelled. "Come in,"

 He walked in smirking, "How easily you allow me to come into your room. What if I wanted to take advantage of you?"

"I'm stronger than you,"

 "No," He said simply, "Not even close,"

 I shrugged, "A girl can dream,"

"If you're done with your delsuions, I was going to ask you a question."

I paused my movie and nodded, "Yes?"

"The boys and I are going to go out, maybe see a movie or go walk around the mall or something wanna come?"

I sat up, I mean I'm good friends with Carson and Kaleb seems nice and Daniel seems funny, but it kinda seems like a boys night. "I don't know, I appreicate the inviation but.. it's a guys night isn't it? Plus I don't want it to be akaward with your friends."

"Oh please, my friends love you,  I don't know why though, and you can invite Kelley or Emma or someone."

 I stood up, "Are you sure?"

He nodded, and I told him i'd be down in a couple minutes. I picked up my phone and called Emma. She told me she's up for anything, and to text her where were going so she can meet us there.

 I slip on my slides and throw my hair up into a bun with loose hairs flying everywhere, pocket my phone, and go downstairs.

 "Are you guys sure it's okay for me to go?"

 Jon looked over at me, "Yeah, if you didn't go we'd have to listen to this dick over here debate about how you might not be safe or some shit," He pointed at Carson who rolled his eyes.

 "He's worse than my Mom," I said rolling my eyes. It still felt really weird going with the boys, but if anything I'll just shut up and not say anything for the night.