Chapter 19

{WARNING: VIOLENCE}  Authors note:

  Gosh I hate this chapter. I hate what I wrote, I hate that its set up this way, but ugh. Needed to be in there. Hopefully you won't cringe.. love you, sorry I was late. But happy thanksgiving.

~

    "Always a pleasure, Mark." I sassed, irritated but fearful at the same time. From what Kelly and Jake have told me, my buddy here has quite the record of being a hostile drunk. He's even gotten arrested for it before.

   "Mia," He slurred, and stepped towards me.

   I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here?"

   He grinned. "Feisty. I likey." He walked closer, my  throat constricted, and I backed up, wondering what to do.

   I could try to get to my car, but he was in my way so I would have to get through him.  I could run home, but I could bump into someone worse than Mark. "Oh?" I asked, trying to distract him so I could get around him.

  "Yeah, I really likey. In fact, tonight I'm going to be getting something I've wanted for a long time. Most likely the same thing those boys of yours are after, same thing Grey was after."

  I felt my eyes widen, and I swallowed. He wanted to.. oh god.

  "Yeah, haha," He stared at me with serious eyes. "Listen I really got to go, Col is wait-"

  I yelped as his fist hit me in the stomach. What the hell, I didn't even see him move. He put his hands on my  shoulders, and brought me back up, so I was standing fully upright again.

  "No, you're not going back to Colton. You're mine tonight." At this, he slid his hands down my body and rested them just below my waist. I tried pulling away, but he grinned and pulled me towards him.

  Mark slowly moved his lips on my neck, and held me closer to him. I struggled but then he pulled my hair, causing me to still. I started screaming when he slid his hand down the waistband of my pants, but it was late and no one was around. I tried to think about any self-defense moves I've learned, but all that was coming into mind, was a knee to the balls. But I was to close to him to pull my leg back far enough.

  If I could get him to release his grip a little, I could pull my arm back enough to punch him, so I gave into the kisses, tried not to barf, and moaned. Mark laughed lightly, then began to go in a little more forcefully, and he kissed me on the lips. I groaned and pushed myself against him, getting what I wanted as he slid his other arm down from holding my arm to my side, onto my butt.

  Without even hesitating, I pulled my arm back, and with as much force as possible, I punched  him in the throat. Instantly, he completely let go off me, and grabbed his throat. I stood dazed for a moment, that I actually did that, then I was running. I had made it to my car, when he caught up with me.

   Mark slammed my head against the car, and stars exploded in my vision. I groaned, as he went to hit me again, but getting a second wind, I pushed him off me and hopped in my car, slamming the door. He was banging on the window, but not even god himself could've stopped me from getting out of that parking lot.

~

  As I pulled into my driveway, I felt some blood drop onto my hand. I opened my door, and got out breathing hard. Of course, Colton was awake and met my by the door, not knowing I was walking in with a bloody head and tear stained cheeks.

  "MIA?" He yell-asked.

   I winced at the pain in my head. "Col," I ran over to him. He easily caught me in his arms, and held me close. He kept asking me what happened, but I just shook me head.