Chapter 6 [EDITED]

Pulling into their driveway, I hop out of the car slam my door a little too harshly. I cringe, but Jake jokes and I feel a bit better.

"Ehh, my baby." Jake cries, laying a hand on the hood, making me laugh.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I ask, as we head inside. Col looked at me.

"Well, we have a party we were planning on going to, but if you want I mean, like maybe, you could, uh, go with me.. I mean us?"

Laughing, I nod. "That'd be fun."

He nods, blushing. "Yeah, fun. Yeah. So... pick you up in like a hour?"

"That works." I grab my bag out of the back. "Why is this party so early?"  

"The guy owns the land doesn't want a bunch of drunk teens falling into his pond at night."

"Makes sense." I step out, waving bye to Jake.

-

      I knew it wasnt a rave, so I didn't, much to cliche beliefs, wear a tight black dress with 6" black heels that my best friend picked out for me. They have to be at least 8 inches. Just kidding. I just don't have any girl friends.

       So instead, I wore a loose white long sleeve shirt that was cropped just below my belly button and black skinny jeans.

        Along with my lucky black converse

        Along with my lucky black converse. When I looked in the mirror, I kinda wanted to change. I knew I was gonna stick out. Everyone else was probably in dresses or super short skirts. Shaking away the thought of changing, I remined myself that I loved this outfit and I looked stunning.

     My eyebrows could use a little work, but that couldn't be helped then and there.

     When the boys got here, I think my jaw dropped. They all looked stunning, and I knew if they wanted to... none of these boys would be coming home alone tonight.

     "Damn Mia, you look hot." Jake told me as I walked down to the car, Col trailing after me because he rang the doorbell.

      "Thanks Jakes. You're not too bad yourself." I admired, blatantly checking him out as he did the same to me. He was wearing a white v-neck with blue jeans. Simple, but attractive.

      "Yeah, Mi, you look... yeah." I nod and smile at Colton. My hormones spilling everywhere. He was wearing a long sleeve deniem shirt, that was rolled up a little bit, and simple black skinmy jeans. Holy hell weasel.

      If I thought my hormones spilled when looking at Colton, the second I looked at Carson, I think I actually winced from pain of my ovaries exploding.