Chapter 8 [EDITED]

Grey. The name that honest to god, scared me.

Grey Reid. My infamous ex boyfriend.

We had been dating for almost a year, and it was serious. We loved each other, or so I thought, so I gave up my v-card.

I figured, if he honestly just wanted a good time, he wouldn't of wasted a year on me. I'm not going to lie, I thought he was the one, and we were gonna be together till the end.

However, when I woke up the next morning, and he was gone. I realized it was all a lie. Some sick thing, to get my nudes.

It wasn't worth it. Dont get me wrong, it was good sex, but I've had better since then. It really wasn't worth having it printed out by the thousands and blasted everywhere.

That was a long time ago. But his cousin, apparently has them. I don't want the guys to see them. I thought I had a fresh start.

"Huh, what a weird name." I reply cooly.

"Family name."

I nod at him. His grandpa's name had also been Grey.

"Cool." I shifted off Carson, and got out of the truck. "C'mon, whatever your name is, let's go somewhere else to talk."

"Okay, baby." I flinched, and Colton caught it.

"No, Mia is staying here. With us," Col looked at me.

"No," I snapped. "I'm going with him."

The guys didn't say anything.

"Fine, then we'll go with you." Colton said, unbuckling.

I yelled no, and both boys looked shocked. I didn't mean to scream, but they can't know.

I wanted that fresh start. I needed it, I sighed. "Sorry, guys. Honestly though, I'm fine."

"Mia, if I promise not to listen, can I go?" Shockingly, this came from the other brother.

"Um, I don't kn-"

"Oh my Lord, if it calms your boyfriend down, just let his brother come Mia." Grey's cousin said.

"Fine. Whatever." I looked at Carson. "C'mon, you asshole."

Sure, it had been fun. That one night. But he was egotistical, and an asshole. Just because he was friendly, doesn't mean we're friends. This morning I thought we were, but then I remembered.

I barely even know these guys.

So, I found myself leading the boys to a shed, behind the school, that was used to store extra desks and such.

While me and what's his face conversed, I could faintly hear Carson humming like I told him to do.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

He smirks. "Mark." He was wearing a Letterman jacket. Typical.

"Okay, Mark." I ran a hand through my hair. "What can I do to make all this go away?"

"It'll be a price."

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Okay. What's the price?"

"Go on a date with me." He said with a smug smile.

I laughed, like actually laughed. In his face.

"Before just now, I didn't even know your name," I told him. "So, that's a no."

"Fine, then I guess boyfriend is going to be seeing you're sexy little body a lot quicker than he thought he would." He turned to walk out.

"Okay, fine whatever." I said hurriedly.

"I'm excited too." He mended, rubbing his hands together.

~

"Carson, c'mon." I told him, dragging his hand behind me.

"So what was all that about?" Jake asks when we get back to the truck. Clearly we were skipping today. Sorry mom.

"Mark wanted to ask me out."

"What?" Colton asks. I had almost forgotten about his moodiness.

"Mark wanted to ask me out."

"And you said..?" Jake asks.

I shrug. "Yes."

"Mia!" Jake exclaimed, surprised. I thought.."

"I don't like brooders." I said, knowing I sound nearly bratty.

"Yeah, little bro. Stay keeping princess happy, and I'll brood. Okay?" The older brother murmured to Colton.

Carson walked over next to him and crossed his arms, starting to scowl. After a second. he shoved Colton towards me. "Do you're thing, brother."

I laugh at Carson, and Colton smiles hesitantly. "Okay, I was getting really tired of brooding."

"Then don't." I told him.

"So... you and Mark?" He asked friendly.

"Uh, Carson I think it's time to go." Jake grabbed Carson and pulled him towards school. Carson tossed me a smirk over his shoulder as they went.

"No," I frowned. "We are only going on one date. That's it."

"Oh, cool." He shoved his hands into his pocket. "So maybe, after you guys, you know, have your one date, would you wanna go out with me? For more than one date." He laughed shyly.

I nod, grinning. "Yeah, I would love to."