Chapter 24

Colton and I agreed that we would hang out later, but for right now we needed to chill for awhile, so I kissed him and walked out of his room. It was a short walk from his room to the stairs to the front door. Simple walk, really. But it seemed to be dreadfully long and more complicated than pre-calc, when trying to avoid Carson.

    As soon as my feet left the bottom step, I started to walk faster towards the door, and relief pulsed through me as my hand reached for the doorknob. I slowly opened it, and put my foot out the door, when someone yanked the hood of my hoodie and pulled me back into the house.

 "Ahh, fuck," I said, wincing as some of my hair got pulled along with the hood.

 "Where ya going, weirdo?" Carson asked, grinning.

  I sighed, "Home. Where do you think?" I asked roughly, and as his grin fell, guilt ran through me, but I pushed it down. I couldn't lose Colton because I decided I liked the other brother better.

 "I, uh, just wanted to see how it went with my baby bro." He looked at my face, and as I crossed my arms, his eyebrows furrowed. "Hey, are you okay?"

 "Why do you care?" I snapped, but instantly regretted it. I could see the shift in Carson's eyes, and felt the change as he took a minute to reply.

  "I don't. You guys are just pissing me off with all your stupid teen drama." He pulled back, and cleared his face of emotion.

  No, no, no, no. I shouldn't be doing this to him. I don't want him to go back to being a dick, or pretending to be a dick. I want the boy who drops food off at my house, and comes over to help fix my stupid teen drama. I just didn't know how to have him and Colton the way he wants me to, and suddenly angered laced through me again that Col was asking this of me.

"Carson.." I trailed off, at a loss for words to explain the situation.

'Hey sorry about that bud, I just need to be not so friendly with you anymore so I don't fall in love with you and lose your brother,'

 Yeah, no.

Carson looked at me and shook his head. "Are you gonna say anything or just stand there looking stupid?"

 I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "I was going to apologize, but forget that." I shouldn't even be mad, it's stupid for me to be mad when I was the one who caused it, but I was a little ticked at his comment.

"Don't bother. Let's just go to your house," He brushed past me, and I silently followed wishing I was asexual.

~

 I laughed as Col's hands slid down my body, grazing my sides, and tickling me. He put his mouth on mine to contain the laughter, and I slid my hands into his hair, tugging his face closer to mine.

 We've been going at this for a little while, and I didn't know how far Colton wanted to take it.

His hands slid down to grip my ass, but they slid back up after a second, to lift the hem of my shirt. Seconds later, my shirt was off, and I was blushing. "Colton.."

 Col murmured something and then kept kissing my neck, and I gave up trying to ask how far he wanted to go. I gave into him kissing my neck, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I tilted my neck to give him more access to my neck.

 He groaned as I ground my hips against him, and flipped me so I was straddling him. I smiled down at him, and he slid his hands around my waist. "Mia, I think I might-"

 "Mia, what do you want for dinn- oh." Carson opened my door, and his eyes widened slightly at my position on his brother, "for dinner. What do you want?"