Chapter 22

"CARSON, GET YOUR UNDERWEAR OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM,YOU NASTY LITTLE WHORE, DID YOU FORNICATE ON MY COUCH?"

  Carson came down the stairs, a smirk on his face, "Nah, we did it on the floor,"

I groaned in disgust. It's only been two days, and last night Carson invited his booty call over. I met her, and instantly hated her. Not because I was jealous, but because she knows he doesn't like her, she only spends time with him because he's hot, which is super degrading for a woman.

  Nevertheless, if she wasn't that way, I would be perfectly fine with Josie. She is a sweet girl, really pretty.

 "Carson, I swear, just do that at her house." I pinched the bridge of my nose and threw my bag on the floor, exhausted from school.

 He came over and sat down at the kitchen table, I then sat across from him. "I would princess, but someone has to be here to take care of your clumsy ass."

I scoffed, "I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself, for one night. Or I can invite Jake over if you're not comfortable with it."

 Carson didn't say anything for a minute, instead he just looked at the table. I took this opportunity to just look at him. His strong defined jawline. His brown eyes were warm, but it only took seconds for them to turn hard and cold, but they were still beautiful. HIs messy and dark hair was probably one of his best features. I had been living with him, and I know he doesn't use any product, it's all natural. Carson Miller was undeniably one of the most gorgeous men I had ever seen in my life.

 "Stop that," he barked, and I crossed my arms, flushing.

 "Stop what?"

 "Looking at me like that," He popped his neck, and I smiled, "Okay, princess, here's the deal. You're with my brother, and because of that I have to put up with you. Also I love your mom, so I'm keeping an eye on you for her. So, I'm not leaving, and like you said earlier, I was here.. so you have to trust me somewhat Mia."

 I stood up, stretching, and reaching for my bag to go do homework. "Car, I do trust you, I was just trying to be nice."

He nodded, "I know, now go do your homework."

~

Two hours later, I shoved the chem book off my lap, and sighed, "Finally."

My homework, that had taken me forever was finish, was finally done, which made me feel very accomplished, plus it was only four, so I had all night to do something. As long as I was in bed by my 'bed time'. If you ask me Carson is taking this babysitting too seriously. But the more I think about it, the happier it makes me. I don't know, it's just been a long time since someone has taken care of me, and it feels amazing. I often forget I'm still a kid, and I shouldn't have to live on my own, and such, but whatever. I accepted that I wasn't a normal kid, when my dad disappeared.

  Speaking of that I should probably call that couple I met a week ago. I was going to call them the next day, but stuff just came up, and then mom left, and ugh. it's been a busy couple of days, and I don't think I have anything going on tonight anyways, so maybe I should invite then over.

 Pulling out my phone, I went onto contacts and clicked on Jeff's name, waiting as it was ringing.

"Hello?" Jeff asked through the phone. "Who is this?"

 I coughed, "Um, Mia.  You knew my father.."

 I could practically hear the gears turning in his head, and then the moment it clicked. "Mia, darling, how are you?'

"I'm okay, what about yourself?" I laugh quietly,

 "Sally and I are quite good, thanks," He paused. "Not to sound rude, but why did you call darling?"