Cliche, Am I Right? || Nerdy!Reader x Popular!Crush

REWRITE HAS BEEN POSTED! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day outside your apartment complex. You yawned, got out of bed, with your H/L H/C flowing in the wind from your window. Time for your normal day of school.

You put on your clothes, and head out the door, eating an apple along the way. While you were walking all you could think about was C/N. C/N has this perfect (insert description of hair, acronyms are confusing.) hair with their amazing outfit. Except...you knew you could never have them.

You walked through the school doors only to bump into a fellow student, dropping your things on the ground.

"A-are you okay! I'm terribly sorry." The voice said with their heavy accent (if they have one). You recognized that voice...it was C/N! You hide your face to hide your crimson blush that was covering your face, only to realize them handing your stuff to you with a note on it. You walked to class an opened the letter.

"Meet me by the front during lunch. ~C/N" It read. "Miss L/N! (Last name) Give me that note right away!" You realized quickly the teachers hand was in front of your face, threatening you. You handed the note, with the throwing it in the rubbish, you sighing in relief that she didn't read it out loud to the class.

"Now, back to our project." Your eyes widened at the word project. You weren't very social, ya'know? "I will assign your partners." She starting listing the partners. "Miss L/N and Mr. C/L/N." You popped your head up only seeing the one and only C/N in front of you. You asked without stuttering, "What's the project about?"

"Love. They said we have to get to know each other better, and either actually fall in love, or pretend." They says. You could see a hint of pink on their face, them looking away. You sat down on a chair in front of them and said, "Shall we start?"

After the bell rang, they waved goodbye to you and left. It was time for lunch. F/N came running up to you. "Y/N!!! I got paired up with C/BFF (Crushes BFF)!!!!" They squealed and jumped up and down. Then realised quickly, "YOU GOT PAIRED WITH C/N!!!!! YOUR CR-" You immediately covered her mouth. "Stop yelling!" You say sternly, they knowing to shut up about you-know-who.

You went over to the front to see them, and them only. It was surprising, because they was a social butterfly.

"Hey, C-C/N." You said quietly.

"Hey, Y/N. After knowing you since kindergarden (or wherever you met), I think our friendship has blossomed." They said with a smile.

Friendzoned. You realized you were FRIENDZONED. *insert fukin Jurassic Park screech*

You gave a small smile and a nod.

"So...I want us to be more than that." (BEST FRIENDS?!?! Sorry.)

They stepped closer to you.

You stood frozen in your spot, not intimidated by THEM.

That's when they whispered in your ear, "More than friends." (SUPER BEST FRIENDS?! :O Sorry again...) You backed up to face them directly as they kissed you suddenly. Fireworks went off in your mind. You couldn't believe this.

You backed away twiddling your thumbs.

"S-so...you know what happens next?" You say.

"Yep." They took your hand and walked out to the school, without a fear in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO.

ILY GUYS.

This one was short. Sorry. I'll make the rest longer.

COMMENT AND MESSAGE ME STUFF!

<3

~Reni/Maki

**Oi, this was a pain to edit. My 2015 self was pretty cringey, eh?