H.E.L.P - Depressed!Reader x Crush

Warning!

This may contain some dialogue that is unsafe or may make you triggered. This involved, suicidal thoughts, depression, cutting, and bullying. I recommend not reading this if you are under 12. Thank you all! Please read the bottom below, too.

Warning!

----------------------------------------------

"Y/N, get your ass down here and get out!" My ignorant mother yelled. I groaned. At least the only yelled at me today.

I put on a grey sweater, black jeans, and some converse. I put my hair into its decent normal style, and grabbed my bag. I left the house, without a word. I couldn't stand her.

I made my way to school slowly, but effectively, giving me enough time to be there on time. I slammed my bag into my locker, not caring.

School was hell, except for C/N. They were the light in my darkness, and more. I loved them, except, they didn't pay attention, only when I was down, or sad. Which is half the time.

I entered the classroom to people starting to giggle. I didn't care anymore, they didn't care what I did. C/N gazed at me as I walked into the hellhole classroom. I sat next to them as always, and put my head down.

"What wrong?" They said, as I shook my head. "Mom? School?" I nodded both times.

They game me a hug, luckily, they didn't see my face or I would be A TOMATO.

I payed attention all period, getting glances from C/N. Their face filled with worry.

'Today I was going to do it. Today was the day I was going to commit suicide. Only C/N will care, and my will isn't strong anymore.'

The bell rang as I left class.

The rest of my periods were boring, most without C/N.

I decided to walk home. But guess who decided to come to my locker? E/n.

"Sup fatass. Ate a cake last night? Go weigh yourself for god's sake." The rest of her posse snickered and sneered.

"Yeah, and go break your mirrors, they're worthless around you. Like everything is!"

"Whore. I heard you had a gangbang last night with Mike."

"Ha! Go find a new wardrobe, nothing fit you anymore with THAT type of body!"

"Nobody would ever date you. Not even C/N."

I ran. I ran so far away from their comments. Sure, I deal with this everyday, but it gets worse by each comment, and so do my wrists.

I went into my house. I grabbed my brand-new blade I got at the craft store.

You can do it. It will make you feel better, right?

Watch the fountain flow, Y/N.

Nothing can help you now.

Enjoy your blood while it lasts.

I made 5 more cuts, deeper than I ever made. I heard the door downstairs close, and hear a voice. "Is Y/N here, we need to work on a project today." It must be C/N.

"In the bathroom." My mother said emotionless. They walked up, and knocked on the door. I saw a trickled of blood go across the tile, where their feet stood.

"Y/N, you okay in there?" C/N said with a hint of worry in their voice.

I bet they could hear my sobbing.

"I'm coming in, locked or not, N/N."

They opened the door as everything went black. I heard one sentence, "MS. L/N! CALL 911!"

~ Time skip to an hour later ~

"...blood loss is really high, you sure you want to do the transfer?" "Yes."

My eyes fluttered open. All I saw was a white room, an IV in my arm, and it was connected to...C/N?

"Thank you for your transfer. You saved her life, because her mother was too drunk to call 911." The nurse said.

"C-C/N..?" I managed to spurt out.

"She's awake! I'm here Y/N! How do you feel?" They ask.

"N-Not very good...just...tired...and sore." I smiled a little as I said so.

There was an awkward silence between all of us, the only sound there was, is the nurse re-arranging my medical supplies to I would feel better.

"Why?" I saw tears streaming down their face. "I almost fucking lost you!"

"B-Because...many reasons. Like my mother and school, especially E/N." C/N looked up sharply at the sound of E/N. They were their best friend. C/N's fists clenched as I saw them stand up.

"Y/N? Can I ask you one more question?" "Hit me." C/N got close to my face. "Stop?" "I can't make any promises." I chuckled. "Do you know what H.E.L.P stands for?"

I looked down and shook my head once more.

"H: Helpful

E:Extra Caring

L: Loving

P: Person." They said, getting closer, and kissing me.

My face turned red, as I closed my eyes. 'It was finally happening.'

I pulled away. "Thanks for being my HELP."

"No problem, shorty."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Well too bad."

"Te Amo."

"T-Te Amo."

---------------------------------------------------------

Te Amo: I love you in Spanish. I know nothing about Spanish, don't ask.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Sorry that it's been a bit sad.

UPDATES:

I will not have anything I can write with next week. I will update most likely tomorrow or Sunday. The reason why I haven't been updating is I've gotten help for my depression, and it's gotten worse. Sure, I've been on, but I haven't gotten the courage to update. And, thank you all for 3.1K reads! It means so much to me. I'll do ANYTHING for you guys now. Comment below what you want, a lemon, drawing, I DON'T CARE. I'm really happy. Thanks for all of your support.

Now, I have to get to my job now. Sleeping. Mom said I needed more. Hah.

Love you my little tacos!

~Reni/Maki