Love, Anonymous | Reader x Poet!Crush

Special Thanks in this Chapter: HelloitsAstra Ash_Mashton_Cake Megf16 Juvia_Loves Thank you all for adding those to your library and for being a special part in the story!

----------------------------------------------------------

You entered the school. Everything was going to be a good day.

The weather outside was beautiful, with the cherry blossom trees flowing in the breeze. Young couple in love, the romance in the air, all brought the spring season together. Except...there was one element missing.

You don't have anyone to be with.

You wish you could be with C/N however. They were so amazing, even though they barely talked in class, you knew that they were amazing, inside and out.

You walked into the classroom, and sat down in your regular seat, in front of C/N.

Even though you rarely exchanged 'hello's' and 'how are you's'...you never felt better seeing their smile.

You daydreamed in class. About fantasies, imagining a life with C/N. Kids, maybe? You sigh with happiness.

You head out of the classroom as the bell rang, only to find a note inside your locker. You pick it up with curiosity only to find a couple short sentences.

"Whenever I lay my eyes on you,

Time slows, then moves,

Then I realize we were meant to be.

Love, Anonymous."

You look over the note again, and again. "Wow...am I really that likeable? Who could this be?" You say before your best friend, B/F/N pops up. "Whatcha reading?" They say with excitement.

"N-nothing!" You say as you hide the note. They look at you curiously, and leave you.

You go to next period. Math. You focused on the lesson this time, and take your notes. You look around the class to see if anyone was sleeping, then you noticed C/N look away from you suddenly. You blush a light pink and look back at the board. You hoped to find another note at your locker when the bell rang.

To your luck, the bell rang even sooner than you thought. You ran up to your locker and as you thought, another note was there. It read:

"Your voice is my escape,

From the reality I face,

If the poem touches you,

Will you feel the same way I do?

Love, Anonymous."

You smiled. You walked to class reading the note, and being the clumsy person you are, you bump into C/N, and letting the paper fall out of your hand. "S-sorry!" You say, running away, face mad-red.

You ran into your desk for Literature, and found a paper there. You gasp and read it anxiously.

"Whenever I see your beautiful face,

It makes my heart race,

Now that you will know me,

Will you finally be with me?

Love, C/N."

You put your hand over your mouth.

You see C/N enter the classroom, and you run up the them.

"Yes, I will. Will you be my anonymous?" You say, smiling brightly.

"Of course." C/N replies, hugging you.

----------------------------------

Short chapter. Yes. I know.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I am working on a new book! It is a Zane x Reader from Aphmau's Mystreet! I hope you all enjoy it :)

I will try to aim for another chapter tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

If you enjoy the book, or this chapter, give it a vote and comment below what I should do next!

~ Reni/Maki