Study Shipping || Tutor!Crush x Reader

If you have good grades like mwah, I'm sorry, but you have bad grades in this. You know all of the acronyms, so let's GO ON IN!

---------------------

Today was the worst day.

Today was two weeks before exams, which meant studying. I hated studying with a passion. And the fact I haven't been able to keep my grades up was making me even more stressed. I don't want to work at McDonalds. >_>

"Miss L/N, this is the last test before exams. You have a D in this class, and I recommend that you better bump up your grades, or you aren't going on to next year." I stared at my teacher blankly. "Fine." I mumbled as I left the classroom.

I walked into my next class, and sat down. I noticed C/N wasn't here. I have them in every single class. They're here today, too.

"Y/N L/N, please report to the principals office. I repeat, Miss Y/N, L/N, please report to the principals office. *click*" I heard the speaker above me say. The teacher nodded at me as I felt the student's eyes bore into me like I killed someone.

I walked through the empty corridors of the school. How am I even going to bump up my grades?!

I walked into the office to see (Principals Name) and C/N sitting down in some chairs, the two facing opposite to each other. "Ah, Miss L/N. Please, come in." He/She said in a very warm and calming voice. I took a seat next to C/N cautiously.

"Do you know why you both are here?" "No ma'am/sir." We said simultaneously. "As you know, Y/N has been getting bad grades," They said, me interrupting them with a glare, "and I need C/N to do you a favor. I need them to tutor you for the remainder of the two weeks until exams. This is mandatory, and if you refuse, you will have to stay for after school detention for the two weeks instead. I would recommend tutoring with C/N, I know you both have time. You may now leave." Her tone got more serious as she ended. I felt like I sweat-dropped.

Me and C/N left the office in silence. "So..." "Will you let me tutor you?" They asked with their cute smile. I stare at them, shocked. "F-For real? You actually want to tutor me?!" They nod. "Sure."

It was already the end of the day, and I knew that C/N was going to follow me home. I heard footsteps behind me. "Y/N! Wait up!" They waved at me, rushing over. "I'm coming with you today!" They said, smiling, carrying some of their books in their hands.

~Time Skip to Your House~

Your parents weren't home today, (STOP RIGHT THERE PERSON READER! If you get this pause then get yer mind outta da gutter =-=) so you two had the whole house to yourselves. We decided to head upstairs, and study at my desk.

"So, what subject are you failing in?" "U-Uh...Math..." (Feel free to change this, including the questions they will ask.) They nodded and grabbed their math notebook and textbook out of their bag. I stared at their every move. Why are they so graceful? So smart? Gorgeous? UGH.

"...and what would that be in scientific notation?" I snapped back into reality. "U-Uh....2?" They shook their head. "2.5 x 10 to the fifth power, or 250,000." I nodded and quickly scribbled it down.

"Do you know about scale method?" "No not really..."

They showed me most of the techniques, but I got them wrong.

"*sigh* What is the estimated square root of 99, Y/N?" I hid in giggles. I didn't know how to do that, there is no square root of 99! "There is none." "Wrong. Estimated, it's 10, which is the square root of 100, so the answer must be 10. That's the last time you've gotten it wrong." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll ask you one more question. Then I'm gonna go, tomorrow we'll study History." I nodded with a slightly pink face.

"What is 5 x 5?" "Uh, twenty-fi"

I felt lips smash against mine, and I melted a little. Why was C/N kissing me?! We're supposed to be study-

Oh.

Did (Principals Name) seriously plan this out?

We separated with C/N's giggles. "You should have seen the look on your face! If you soon get questions right, you'll get prizes like those~" My face was a tomato. I nodded frantically.

Let's just say, I passed exams, with C/N.

------------

Short chappie just because I've been stressed about school.

Remember to comment your ideas! Contest ends on November 13th!

Be aware that I'm going to create a new book soon. I'll give you a couple letters!

__A_ x Reader

_e__m_ x Reader

T__ _sh__a_ b_y (My own personal story, with my own characters)

Whoever can guess the title(s) gets a prize!

Love you guys, AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

~Reni/Maki