The Gaming Duo | Gamer!Reader x Crush

➳ Yo. Name the reference~ There's two of them. I'll name them at the bottom. After editing this, I noticed the second one from my binge-watching marathon of dubs.

➳ We best be playing some MLP or Sims today. Speaking of so, After editing, I'm gonna play some Sims 4. :)

------------------------------------------------------------

You sat on your f/c bed with your comfy spreadsheets on it. You were hoping today was the day to ask out c/n, or at least hang out with them.

Today was a bright, sunny, beautiful day. Birds were chirping, and kids were playing. You had a nice neighborhood. You hoped, wished even, that you could spend some time with c/n. You both were quiet during class and often looked at each other. You two had become great friends sooner or later, after a year of knowing each other.

On Saturdays like these, you spend the day either outside, admiring how beautiful life is (good luck with that) or spending it inside, watching your favorite show, or your favorite thing to do, play video games.

Most people judged you, they thought you couldn't play those games. You were BOSS at Call of Duty, and Just Dance. Almost every genre of video game, you aced on. It was a natural talent for you. Nothing else sparked your interest, other than f/h. (Favorite Hobby.)

Hanging out with C/N also made you develop some..feelings. Yes, you have a crush.

Just the thought of them made your cheeks turn pink, you had so many plans, but, you knew it would never be.

Your phone let off a chirp as you reached out for it. You checked who the text was from. C/N, of course.

"Hey, can I crash at your place tonight? Nothing is right at the moment."

Your interest sparked up.

A night with C/N...could this be any better? You thought to yourself. You fangirled a little before you replied with an "Of course!".

You had to straighten up our room, as a person who spends their nights inside, not partying, you had Kleenexes, food wrappers, and other stuff sprawled across your room. As you finished setting up everything perfectly, you heard the familiar sound of your doorbell.

You looked out your window to see the one and only, C/N. Everything is going great!

You opened the door. "Hey!" They sad. They actually seemed...happy to see you. "Hey C/N, come on in! Make yourself at home." You replied, as you let C/N in. The first thing that C/N did, was look at your game console, computer, and other stuff.

~*~ C/N's POV ~*~

OH. MY. GOSH! Y/N has so much gaming stuff! Ever since I knew them, I never knew they were into gaming!

I set my stuff down in their room, I've been here before. I sleep on the floor.

"Hey, Y/N?" I said, calling for them. I saw their head peek out from the living room. "Sup." They replied, not so smooth. "CAN WE PLAY F/G?!?!" (Favorite Game) I almost yelled. Their face was in complete shock.

~*~ Your POV ~*~

"CAN WE PLAY F/G?!" You saw them yell. Your eardrums almost burst, including your heart. "YOU LOVE THAT GAME TOO?! COME ON!" You invited them over for a spot on the couch. They sat down, grabbed a controller, and begun playing F/G.

You two were head to head, close enough to beat the other in the competition or bet you both were in. C/N chuckled slightly as you realize they were in the lead. Your anger turned into a passion, wanting to play some more. The game was almost ending, and you HAD to do something to distract them.

You kissed C/N.

C/N's face got insanely red, like a tomato, a cute one. They dropped the controller and lost. You smiled in joy. "I beat you!!!" You said, in their face. But as you finished your cheering, you felt a hand on your chin and soft lips on yours. You freaked out at first, but, it was C/N. You were waiting for this moment forever.

"I win." C/N says. "W-What?! I won fair and square!" You screeched. "But I get to be your bf/gf." They say, winking at you. You nod in agreement.

You did it. Gaming really does have life skills ;3.

------------------------------------------------------------

➳ The references were Undertale and when you kissed C/N, that was a reference to a ML dub that I saw right after I wrote this. I found that purr-ty satisfying ;)

➳ Someone give me bleach to cleanse me punny sins

➳ Thanks for reading <3

- Reni