Inevitable || Yandere!Crush x Reader (PLOT)

A/N : If you do not like plot, I would recommend not reading this story. This story will be over almost 1000 words, so, it will get to the point later on. This story is very specific, so if you are homeschooled, or you don't do stuff in here, i'm sorry, but yandere characters are mainly at school. Thank you.

I'm also doing a new story coming soon, but i'm not saying the title. Please tell me which stories you would like to keep, and which you don't care for.

WARNING: GORE , PROFANITY

---------------------------

☯ Y/N's POV ☯

Today was your average school day. The sun shining, and birds passing by while you're getting to school, and talking in your mind like a narrator.

I looked around the hallway I entered, trying to find my locker nearby, grabbing my stuff, and sitting down in my seat for my first class. I always sat in the (front/back).

They're beautiful. I would do anything for them. Yes, I know, it sounds cliche and stupid, but nevertheless, I really loved every second spent with C/N, not trying to sound insane here.

Todays lesson was fairly easy, as I sat to (Best Friend), which I treat as a brother/sister. Most people think we date sometimes, but nah, we're just super close.

I catch C/N looking at me from the opposite side of the room, talking with their friends. They smiled and wave at me, and I smiled and wave back. I turn my head back to the front of the room, and at the corner of my eye, I see C/N glaring at (B/F). I don't know why, maybe because we don't have that type of relationship? I can't really tell.

☯ C/N's POV ☯

Y/N. All I wanted was Y/N. No matter what other people tell me that Y/N and that little friend of theirs, I still believe they are secretly dating.

I would give anything. And I mean anything. Just to be with them.

I always imagined us on a vacation at someplace nice, together, forever.

I see Y/N smile at B/F, and joke around with them.

You'll never know what hit you, B/f.

☯ Y/n's POV ☯

The bell rang , and we all burst out of the classroom. I instantly went to my class, which B/F wasn't in, (Sorry, had to do it for plot progression.) C/N wasn't in this class either, so I got to focus a lot more.

☯ T I M E S K I P : L U N C H ☯

I sat where I usually sit. Time passed by. B/F never came. It seem coincidental, because some of C/N's friends told me they never came either. Maybe they ditched?

The bell rang as I finished up whatever I was doing and went to class. I usually took a detour, a shorter route, to this class.

The area I was in REEKED.

And I mean, worse than you could ever imagine, actually. Like it was a mixture of blood, and metal. Sounds weird, right? It really is.

I saw specks of blood on the ground, and I decided to follow it.

I stopped.

Dropped. (ROLL YOUR HIPS, I JUST WANNA SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS)

And cried.

B/F's body was laid on the ground, a bloody, sticky knife through their neck.

"No, no. This, thi-" I couldn't even talk. I found a note taped onto their forearm, and it read,