Thunderstorm || Scared!Reader x Crush

➳ Fluff Warning

➳ Please comment if you know where this is from and I'll give you a fandom s/o!

********---------------------------------------------------------------------********

**Thunderstorm Warning In Your County Around 8:00 Pm**

Your phone beeped loudly at you. You were scared of thunder and lightning since you were little. The sounds have scared you a lot lately since it was mid-April, and you know how the saying goes, April Showers Bring May Flowers. But really it said April Showers Bring Y/N Terrible Hours. (It took me so long to come up with that rip)

The only other person who knew about your fear of thunder was F/N. And turns out they told your crush, C/N, for no reason. You believe that for one; they live RIGHT next door to you, and you guess that they told them, so they had a right to know?

You grabbed your essentials for your thunderstorm mini-panic moments, such as pillows, headphones, tissues, and other necessities. You almost forgot, your bag of chips. While you were surrounded by blankets watching the sky clouds up slowly, the demon of fear inside of you waiting to burst. You looked over at C/N's house, their house a pure shade of F/C, your favorite color.

It's not your favorite color because it's their house color! Trust me, if it was, OMG.

You stared at their curtains, seeing them flutter a little bit, and peeking out. You could sense a look of concern on their face. You looked away with a tint on pink on your on your S/C face. You looked in your mirror. MMM, YOU ARE LOOKIN FINE TODAY. Except bae is looking better ;).

You snuggled up closer to your blanket/pillow fort you messily made. You ate a chip as you heard your phone ding. Probably another warning for later, but, it was C/N.

"Hey. Are you alright over there?" They said, obviously you could tell they were concerned. "I guess. :)" You replied. The little D (i'm a mature 8th grader i'm a mature 8th grader ;; Quinzarra) turned into an R, signaling that they read your message. You set your phone down, eating chips, totally forgetting about the storm.

Crash! Boom!

You jumped and whimpered in your sheets, hands covering your ears. You couldn't take it.

Boom! Crash! Boom!

It continues again, and again, and again. Why won't it stop? Please, someone, make it stop.

You slid your headphones on, but it was no use. Nothing helped. You hid under your covers.

You heard your window open. You looked over, figuring someone was breaking in. Instead, it was the one and only C/N. They closed the window, while their orbs fixed on yours, they were a stunning {insert color} matching with their skin tone. Your fears melted away until-

Boom! Clash! Crash!

You whimpered louder and hid your whole face in a pillow. Strong arms picked you up as you were carried onto something soft. The smell of them invaded the room, mixed with the smell of F/J/F. (Favorite Junk Food).

"Shh, shh. It's okay. I got you." They softly whispered in your ear. You realized you were on your bed about now. "M-make it s-stop C-C/N..." You softly said. You looked at their pained face. "I'll make it all better, don't you worry. C/N is here to make your night better." As they said that, they kissed your forehead softly, in a protective way. You looked up at them and gave them a soft smile by now. You tried to sit up, but their grip was so strong, it was intoxicating. They laid you back down on your bed and you felt someone beside you, deep breaths were coming from them onto your neck, you cuddled with them, flinching at every crash and boom, but, your eyes closed, and you fell into a deep slumber.

Crushes POV:

I realized they stopped flinching at the thunder and lightning sounds. I stared at them for awhile, they were asleep. I knew this day would come sooner or later, the huge thunderstorm. It felt amazing to protect them, once and for all. I wished it could stay like this, us, together, like this. I kissed her forehead.

-_Around Midnight Brought To You By My Crush ;)_-

I decided to get up, switching myself with a pillow, Indiana Jones style. I decided to write a note.

"Dear Y/N L/N,

Last night there was a large thunderstorm and I came through your window and brought F/F. I hope you enjoy them :). Throw a rock at my window if you need anything.

With Care, The Lovely C/N." (What if u broke the window XD)

I ended my note with my signature, and I placed a rose atop the note by their nightstand. The storm had stopped by now, so I was free to leave. I left their room and closed their window, re-entering my room. I wonder if they felt the same way I did?

Back To Your POV:

You woke up at around (usual time you wake up in the morning) and easily saw a note with a rose on it. The smell of C/N and F/F wafted through the air. Confused, you sat up on your bed reading the note. You smiled at the note. Of course, you were gonna throw a rock at their window.

Your windowsill was filled with stray rocks here at there, usually taped with messages from C/N. Rocks never broke your windows, so you were alright. You wrote a letter back to them.

"C/N,

Thank you for the food and last night. I really want to thank you back. Come on over. ~ Y/N"

You threw the rock and they opened their window and crawled into your room.

"Actually, I have a present for you." They said, you becoming clueless.

"What is it?" You questioned. Deeply, inside of you, you wanted to know.

You blinked and quickly realized warm lips on yours, and you melted into it. After a few seconds, you broke apart, only to hear a shriek from your window.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT! YESS!" You looked over to the screeching pterodactyl, only to realize F/N was there. You shooed them away and looked into C/N's eyes. You both smiled.

Who knew a thunderstorm could lead to that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

➳ Yo. You're welcome for my fabulous editing.

➳ Yes, I am actually afraid of thunder. I've had people ask me that.

➳ If you've gotten this far, type 'i h8 thunderstorms' and you'll get a prize.

➳ Bye bye!

- Reni