Disastrous Friends | Friends!Crush X Reader

Hey guys. Sorry if there is any typos, I'm on my phone. I'll edit this later. This related to me. Lol so u better be thankful because I know half of my readers are stuck in the friendzone like I am. Enjoy the story! There may be some curse words. Idk. However this will flow. LAWL I'LL STOP BICKERING NOW. ENJOY.

----------------------------

Tips:

Y/N - Your Name

F/N - Friends Name

R/N - Rivals Name

C/N - Crushes Name

F/C - Favorite Color

H/l - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Color

F/F - Favorite Flower.

E/C - Eye Color

EX/N - Ex's Name

You'll understand why I added girly things. Huehue~

If you don't want plot also, GO READ A SHIT LEMON. This story does contain a huge plot, and I think I might branch this out into a small love fanfic. I'm feeling mushy today. ewe

--------------------------------

I had to wake up at 5 this morning. Why does dear Y/N have to wake up at 5 in the morning? Because she has to plan out prom.

Prom was literally the worst part of the high school year. The aroma of sex was in the air, including at least one person spiking the punch. Eugh. That's why I usually plan and not go. But I have too. Why?!

At least C/N was going. I'd get to see them.

I groggily got out of bed. To the morning routine.

~ Time Skip, because currently writing this half awake T^T ~

I walked into the gymnasium, looking at a couple groups of students trying to set up decorations while trying not to be distracted by each other. It made me feel (sick/amazed) how mushy these decorations were.

After we finished setting up all of the scenery, we still had to let the photographer in, the photo booth, the banquet, and more. How much does this even cost? I don't remember.

"Hey." A strange voice said. C/N. "Sup. How's it going?" I stared into their E/C orbs. Damn, they have such pretty eyes. "Good. I'm going to get a head start on Ms. Delora's reading. She'll burst if we didn't finish Anne Frank's diary, remember?" I nodded. I was in a daze, not even paying attention to what they said. The bell rang for students to file into the school. Might as well head to my classes. I entered the room, seeing Mr. Crona at his desk, grading papers. I set my stuff down, since we had about 20 minutes until class begun.

Someone pinned me against the wall.

(At the moment, EX/N, your ex, are currently dating. Lol, spoilers. But, you know how this is gonna end -_-||. Besides, it's easier for writer-senpai to just keep this instead of writing bf/gf/N. Weird, right? Thanks for understanding lawl)

"Hey babe~" EX/N said. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want now? You should be with Roxanne, and Brittany. (Sorry if those are your names ;w;) And R/N." I snarled at them. "I want to take you to prom, silly. I've apologized to you, and I hope you understand." "Your doing this to raise your popularity, jackass. But, fine." I said. All I cared about was just going. He was my boyfriend after all, but he didn't give any shits about me.

I looked over and saw their little posse snickering. Whatever, they're just jealous of you. I continued to go about my day in peace.

F/N came up to me. "I'm coming over to help your prepare tonight. You don't have a choice." I acted hurt. "Wow, privacy, stalker, forceful much?" They nodded.