Is This A Bet? | Athlete!Reader x Crush

~*~ A/N ~*~

I UPDATED! YEEEE. I decided to update here, because this has more reads. Please check out my Soul x Reader!

Yes! I changed the covers of almost all of my books! YAY! If you want me to do a cover for you, comment below or PM me :)

I also have a musical.ly! Its iireniisafanii.

Special Thanks: ILOVEKOALASSOMUCH Ally_G20473 Megf16 (Again) HelloitsAstra AGAIN. You all are so kind!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were kicking the soccer ball between your feet, shooting into the goal every now and then.

Sigh. It's not the same when someone else is around. You think to yourself.

You remember C/N, they used to play with you all the time. But..they're busy all the time. It's just never the same.

You kick the ball sadly into the goal box.

You soon hear some running towards you, and you look over to see a familiar face. ((ALL I SEE AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES-sorry.)) It was C/N! They sat down on the bench next to where you were practicing and had some water.

"Wanna play today, C/N?" You say, with an encouraging smile. "Sure, why not." They say, a smile soon forming onto their face.

Man, you missed playing with C/N. They taught you almost everything about soccer they knew about. This is when you remember way back when you both were kids, playing together. It always ended up in a tie.

"You wanna break the tie after all these years?" You manage to say, after your stretch-sesh. "I always try." They say, with a challenging smirk. "I bet I can beat you this time. I was so close last time too." You say, winking at C/N. "Is this a bet?" They say, faking being offended. "Yep! Whoever wins...get to do anything the other person wants!" You say, with enthusiasm that could bring world peace and harmony. "Game on sucker." They say.

(If you don't like the playthrough of a match of soccer, skip it until the next bold line.)

You both start with the ball inbetween, and you easily get it from them. You dribble it away, as they start catching up with you. Damn, they're a fast runner. They get it from you and headbutt it farther to the goal posts. "Nobody's there! Hah!" You say, getting the ball and scoring. "Best match, 2 out of 3!" They say. Whatever, I'll beat you anyway. You nod to go back, and they get the ball first. They start running as they start to make strategic moves, moving back and left and right whenever you come near. You tap their shoulder and fake being out of breath. "Hold *gasp* up real *gasp* quick...I need a breather." You say grabbing their arm. You stick your tongue out at them and get the ball, shooting it into the goal.

(Now you can read from here)

"That was cheating! I call a re-do." They say with offense. They face is full of disgust, and confusion on what just happened. "All is fair in a game of soccer--and hey--don't you OWE me something." You say with a wink. "Breaking the tie was good enough for me, but, let out your favor." They say with a sigh. I'm going to do it. I'm going to tell him what I want.

"K-Kiss me?" You say, stuttering out of nervousness.

"Of course I would." They say smiling brightly.

You two smash your lips together and enjoy the moment while it lasts.

You both know what happens next.

You know what happens next reader. I don't need to explain ;3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SUP KIDDOS. OR PEOPLE WHATEVER YOUR AGE IS BECAUSE I RARELY CHECK MY STATISTICS....

I'm very awkward today, thank you very much.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter off the top of my head, last minute.

At 1000 reads, I will also be on shamchat or omegle! So you people can meet me!

Anyways, vote and comment below what I should do next if you liked this chapter, and add it to your library if you LOVE it. I really appreciate it.

Have a happy-fun-filled-boozling day!

~Reni/Maki