Chapter 1: Accused

Normal day, normal scenery, normal groups of people passing by and normal junior high school students; laughing and talking while walking down the street to their school. But not Arioka Daiki...

Daiki's POV

Another day, another problems for me to handle. I really can't help thinking if my family is really near to bad luck or bad luck really loves me so much. Maa ne, atleast for now nothing bad is happening. I was about to sigh but then someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Dai-chan! Ohayou!" said by the cheerful and chibi Chinen Yuri.

I smile when it was only Chii and just mumbles a soft "Ohayou.." to him.

"Eh? Nande? What's with the gloomy aura Dai-chan", said by Chii who is now walking beside me.

If you're asking, Chinen Yuri is my school mate as well as my best buddy and we are at the same levels too. Though, he is a little shorter than me so many people think that he is only an elementary student.

I just shook my head at Chii and do a very wide smile so he won't ask anything. He blinked and smile as well. I noticed that he was about to tell me something but shut his mouth when his phone suddenly ring.

"Moshi moshi?" he continue talking to the caller while we walk side by side. I noticed as well how he sigh after he ended the call.

"Anou Dai-chan? I am sorry but I still need to get something in the store with my classmate first before going to school.. Is it okay if I go first?" He asked while scratching his head. And me, being his understanding bestfriend...

"Hai! Of course you can. Let's just see each other at the cafeteria later at our break time!" I smiled, though I really don't want him to go since I am afraid to walk alone to school.

But then I watched him wave and run to a certain store he was talking about before I continue walking with my head down. When I was about to turn left to the street, I didn't notice that there are people there that is beating the hell out of each other to death. I continue walking with my head still down, my hair and glasses covering my face and my mind refreshing all that I studied last night for today's quiz.

Suddenly some guy accidentally kick my hips sending me to be pushed down the ground with my butt first. That's the only time I realized that everyone is in a riot; punching, kicking, pushing and even twisting the arm of each other. I was about to stand up and run but some guy fall over me unconcious and bloody. I can't help but to shout in fear.

Yuya's POV

This monkeys really can't learned their lesson from us huh. I smirked when 6 students from the other school cornered us on our way to school.

"Tsk, the teacher just scolded us yesterday and yet you guys came again?" asked by the smallest and yet strongest in the 5 of us, Yamada Ryosuke to the students from our same level infront of us.

"Maa maa, you guys are really are a fool for challenging us in a fight again you know.." said by Okamoto Keito, the oh so crybaby among of us but so brave in a fight.

"Maa ne ... let's go!" yelled by the pretty boy in our group, Inoo Kei. His gestured and body shape is like a young lady but don't underestimate at how smart he is when fighting.

And after that, the three of us lunges forward ready to beat the hell out of the monkeys.

I and Hikaru, the crooked teeth guy just smirked and nod at each other joining in the fight too. I smirked more and stand still when the two guys cornered me.

"Two against one eh? How pathetic." I lunges forward throwing a multiple punches on their faces enjoying how weak they fight back already.

Just when I throw an upper cut to one of the monkeys fighting us. I noticed a guy in a decent uniform sitting on the ground and trying to see what was happening. But when the guy drop unconciously at him, I turned back my gaze and beat my remaining opponent until he cough some blood.

"Serves you righ--", I stopped and look back when I heard an officer whistling while running to us that cause all of us to stop.

"YOU STUDENTS IN THERE ! WHAT'S HAPPENING ! ALL OF YOU! COME WITH ME! " the same officer from yesterday said angrily dragging us all.

"Eh?! Demo, I am not one of them !" I heard the chibi stranger yelled shocked that he is being dragged as well.

Inoo, Hikaru, Yamada and Keito just walk lazily with a bored look since the 5 of us knew what will they punished us except for that chibi. I smirked at how girly he explained himself. I look at him and saw how pale he is behind those glasses. 'He looks like a nerd. Tsk' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Chapter 1 DONE !! ^3^ Well, I am only starting to write a chaptered story. I hope I can continue this until the end though. XD
I'll just try my best.. i guess? I base this on my friend's suggestion. I will update the next chapter as early as I can. ^^ Gomene because this is kinda short. XD