Chapter 4: Unexpected

Daiki's POV

'Uwah! Hazukashi hazukashi! Mou! What will I do! It's so embarrassing! So stupid of me! Argh!' I yelled in my mind while messing my hair from frustration about what happened earlier. I sighed reminiscing it.

Well, after what happened in the library I met up with Chii in the school gates and as I promised, we ate in a cafe. I was spacing out when he told me again about that 'Yamada' guy he was so inlove with. I was about to blurted out about that scary guy but thankfully Chii is so talkative and I'm lucky he didn't notice too that I am in a deep thought by that time.

I sighed while laying on my bed. I just got home but my mother knows that Chii and I hang out.

"I guess I'll move it aside for now. It's Saturday tomorrow so I'm very sure I wouldn't meet him", I smiled just to be positive. And falls asleep too when my mind became clear.

"Dai-chan! Wake up!" I heared someone called shaking me.

"Hmmm.." I answered still not opening my eyes.

"Do you want me to pour water on you? Or you will wake up NOW", I blink my eyes open and saw my mother standing beside my bed with her hands on her hips.

I sit up quickly and wore my eyeglasses.

"What is it Okaa-san? I am enjoying my dream still", I yawned and stretches my arms.

"I need you to buy some ingredients for our dinner. We will have a guest, it's a friend of mine. You haven't meet him yet so I hope you'd like him", my mother daid before giving me the list of the ingredients included the money as well.

I blinked there dumbfounded anout what my mother said.

"Him?" I mumbled.

It's a little strange. When my father died because of a heart attack, my mother always said the no one can replace him in her heart and he will be the only one that she'll love forever. So why does my mother said that she hopes I'll like her 'male' friend?

I still am thinking about what my mother said even though I am already in a supermarket busy to search for the ingredients listed.

"Baka! That's not it! Yamada said it should be confectioners sugar not a brown sugar!" I heard someone yelled from behind me. I just pretend I am not listening and just get the flour my mother listed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know! Tss." I heard another one said too, annoyed maybe.

Since I am curious on who they are because their voice souned familiar. I peek behind me seeing two tall yet scary guys fighting over a sugar.

'Why does I have to see him even on weekends.." I sighed in mind.

I decided to just pay all the ingredients for tonight's dinner inside my cart and ignore the scary guy and the guy named Hikaru I think. Somehow, luck was really not my side because I tripped.

"Ah!" Instead of rubbing my hurt butt I stand up quickly and pushes the cart on the cashier running just to escape those two since I know they recognizes me.

When I was about to get my wallet since the cashier punched all of it. I noticed that my wallet where the money that my mother gave to me is missing. The cashier might noticed too that my wallet is missing since I am searching all the pockets of my pants and hoddie.

I am near to crying but someone placed something on the counter harshly. I look up at whoever that person is but holds my breath when I recognize that he is the scary guy and the same guy yesterday at the library.

"Be thankful I returned this to you", he said with a smirk.

I look at what he is holding and saw that it is my wallet that probably fell off my pouch when I tripped.

"Arigatou.." I said sincerely with a bow.

"Don't say thank you. I don't accept thank you only. It has a condition you know." He smirked more while looking scary as always.

"Condition? What condition?" I asked rather confused.

"I'm gonna tell you on Monday. Tss." He said before walking off.

'I wonder where that friend of him go', I thought since I knew exactly that I saw them together. I just shrugged it off thinking that the condition wasn't that difficult. After I paid the cashier I went home immediately seeing my mother in the kitchen.

"Okaa-san, here are all that are listed on the paper you gave me", I said as I put all the paper bags in the kitchen counter.

"Arigatou", my mother said while busy taking out the ingredients.

I still am thinking about the guy my mom told me too. I just went to my room and play some video games instead. Everyone must always called me nerd behind my back but they didn't know I only play video games always. I smiled remembering how Chii and I became bestfriends because of a certain video games.

Because of enjoying playing I didn't take note the time until I just heard our doorbell rang and my mother calling for me.

"Hai! I'll be there!" I shouted while standing up going dowstairs. I tried to look a brave to scare the guy but what I saw is exactly.. UNBELIEVABLE.

There on our living room standing the guy that I met in the supermarket, the guy who I seated into in the library and the guy who scare the hell out of me everytime he looks at me.

"EH?!"

"You?"

We both asked in the same time.

"You both knew each other?" I only heared my mother asked after I gulp from nervousness.

This day is really the unexpected day for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry for a short chapter. It was a very busy day for me. :'( I was really not going to update today but I remembered suddenly, Daiki's message to Yuya in Shounen Club when they are still young. Daiki thanked Yuya about him paying Daiki's ticket for a train since Daiki forgot his wallet deshou?. XD hahaha please wait on the next chapter! Thank you so much again for the votes and comments! Please continue reading until the end ! ♡♡♡

Ps. Maybe i'll update again after a week. :(( Please wait minna-san. I am very sorry...