Chapter 14: Happiness

Daiki's POV

I woke up because of the ray of sunlight that hit my eyelids from the open window beside Yuya's bed.

"Hmm... Yuya?" I tried to call him softly while I rub my eyes to make my eyesight clear from morning stars.

Since no one answered I sit up slowly and yawn. That's when suddenly pain struck my hips.

"Argh ! Ittaaaai !" I yelled while holding my hips making my eyes teared up a bit.

"Dai-chan??" Someone asked from the door and that's where I saw a man whom I'm not familiar with standing by the doorstep of Yuya's room.

I blinked surprised.

That's where I realized that I'm naked and only a blanket was covering my lower half.

"O-ohayou..." I mumbled and slowly lifts the blanket to cover my body.

The man chuckled and shakes his head before walking away probably to the room beside Yuya's room.

Dare?, I thought.

I manage to wear my clothes that are washed already. I stand up to fix Yuya's bed and limp while walking down the stairs.

"Mou... that Yuya. Leaving me all of a sudden." I complained but I stopped midway down the kitchen when I heard some humming from the kitchen.

🎶Dare ga suki dayo~ Dai-chan! 🎵

It turns into a song and you can figure out that my name is an answer to the song's question. I chuckled softly because I can clearly know that it was Yuya's voice.

So I slowly walks up behind him and hugs him like what I used last night.

"Yuuyaaa~" I childishly said while I bury my face unto his shirt.

He become stiffed and sighs in relief, "You surprised me~" He gently said.

"How's your sleep? By the way sit there on the chair first, I'll finish making this omurice soon." he said before kissing both my cheeks.

"That's my favorite !" I beamed before limping again and sit on the chair wincing a bit when my butt hit the chair.

Yuya smiled before he turn off the stove placing the omelette in a plate and placing it on the table in front of me. He removes also his apron after sitting across the my chair.

"That's why I cooked it." He said before scooping a spoonful of omurice.

"Itadakimasu~" I said before opening my mouth eating the spoonful of omurice that Yuya feeds me.

"Finish this all so you'll have an energy later at school okay?" He added making me nod and smile wide.

Yuya's POV

My penguin is so cute eating his favorite food. I can't help but to feed him and stares at him while his both cheeks are stuffed with omurice.

"Yuya, who's that man that called my name when I was at your room earlier?" Daiki suddenly asked making me blinks since last night Kota and my parents are not here.

"Eh?" I confusedly ask too making Daiki tilts his head.

Maybe Kota's back.

"That's my brother Dai-chan", I gently said.

"Souka~ it's a relief I greeted him a good morning", he chuckled making me pinch his fluffy cheeks.

"Here last spoon of omurice", I said feeding him it before I stand up and gave him a glass of water also washing the dishes.

"Yuya...my butt hurts big time." Daiki suddenly groaned after I washed the dishes.

"You wanna skip school for now?" I asked that made him shake his head.

"No! School is important!" He replied slumping on the table.

"Then I'll just carry you around the school." I said.

He hesitantly looked at me first but nod otherwies with a slight blush.

Really a cutie~

At school...

All eyes were on us after I parked the car and carrying Daiki on my back. The students gave way to us througout the hall down to our classroom.

"Yo! Yuya! Dai-chan!" greeted by Hikaru making me blink in surprise.

What's gotten into him? Being cheerful all of a sudden?

I stared at him for a while same as Daiki when we entered the room.

"Nani nani? Is there something wrong on my face?"  he asked rubbing his face probably wiping the invisible dirt.

"Iie, demo... tsk. Yo!" I just replied to him normally after I place Daiki on his seat still all eyes of our classmates are all in us.

"Yoy two did it deshou?" Hikaru said in a low and teasing voice to me.

I smirk and winked at him then I looked at Daiki's reaction and as expected he's blushing madly and his ears are all red making me chuckle.

"Ii ne~ I hope Reira would do it with me..." Hikaru mumbled.

"Reira tto dare?" Don't tell me you are a womanizer now?

"My girlfriend!" Hikaru proudly answered.

"She confessed to me yesterday and she was so cute that I cannot say no~" He smiled.

"Eh? You two are together for 24 hours only and yet you wanted to do it?!" I half yelled.

"Is there something wrong with that? I'm still a guy Yuya", Hikaru said and pat my shoulder before sitting on the chair beside Daiki while I stand in front of Hikaru.

"Well, you're right... at least you won't steal my penguin away from me now" I said before walking to Daiki and hugging him tight ignoring the eyes that were on us.

"Sou sou, that's the reason as well", Hikaru chuckled.

"Eh?" Daiki asked suddenly making me look at him and smile.

"Nandemonai~" I said softly before sitting on the chair behind him.

A girl classmate of us suddenly approach me making me raise an eyebrow.

"Ettou .. T-Takaki-san are you and Arioka-san together?"

I smiled before answering.

"Yes we are." I answered looking at Daiki's back.

"Sou?..." she mumbled returning to the group of friends of her probably saying what I answered to her question. After a while giggles can be heard and some 'omedetou' were said to us.

Daiki pretended to be asleep maybe embarrassed but me smiling widely to them not minding some guys who just looked at me.

Class started in a few after that and the day goes on like the normal but not for me because it helps me to be motivated about school so I began writing notes from the board.

I didn't know happiness still exist in my vocabulary~