Chapter 16: Memories...

Dark... so dark... I can't see anything...where am I..?

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan! Tasukette!"

I hear someone's yelling and it is probably a kid.

I tried to look where does the kid's voice coming but it doesn't work. It's very dark... and scary.

"Tasukette kudasai!"

There it yelled again.

"Doko?! Where are you?"

I tried to yelled back but before I could, there's some kid's voice that yelled before me, probably much older.

Wondering where are they,
I began to walk and walk though I can't see what and where I'm walking.

"Nii-chan... Nii-chan!"

Somehow a very bright light appeared in front of me and a figure of a kid probably 3-5 years old running towards a boy who's much older.

"Daijoubu? Are you hurt?"

The older kid asked the little boy with so much worry checking his knees with dirts in it.

"Nii-chan.. my ball was stolen! And he..h-he pushed me!"

The little boy said while crying.

"It's okay. We can let Mommy and Daddy to buy you another one. As long as you didn't fight him back that's good ne? So don't cry already or else Nii-chan would not buy you an ice cream."

The older boy said making probably his little brother stopped from crying.

"Hontou?"

"Hai~"

I just watched them hold hands though I can't clearly see their faces but I heared the footsteps are fading, they're gone.

Still can't get the logic why this is all I am seeing in this darkness.

Is this...probably a dream?

Yuya's POV

Daiki was shaking uncontrollably making me wonder what's happening since few hours ago he was back to sleep and I just get to the bathroom to pee after I get back I don't know what happened.

"Dai-chan! Dai-chan! Daiki!" I continously shake him and slap his arms not too hard.

He stopped shaking and now panting.

I was about to give him air through my mouth but he slowly open his eyes and blinks his eyelids.

"Dai-chan... are you okay?"

I asked worriedly looking down at him.

All he does was look at me before his tears keep on flowing.

"Dai-chan?" I asked him once again before he snapped back to reality I guess.

"Aree? Tears...?" He asked while wiping off his tears that just keep on flowing.

"Daijoubu? What happened? Did you have a nightmare Dai-chan?" I asked before fixing his bangs and caressing his back.

"What happened? All I remember was I had a weird dream but I can't remember that much about them..." Dai-chan said.

I just nodded and hugs him rubbing my palm on his back.

"It's okay, you should probably rest more ne?" I reassure him that it was probably a bad dream making him fell back asleep again.

Just what did he dreamed of?

-----
Someone's POV

I stared at the house in front of me and smile when the address matches the address on the paper I was holding.

"So this is the right place~"

I smiled even more.

"Hisashiburi daa ne Nii-chan~"

I mumble staring at the front door of the house.

-----

Daiki's POV

Since yesterday, that dream keeps on repeating every night. Also, my mom's behaviour is weird. She always went out at afternoon and comes back before I come back home.

I have school but somehow when I was helping the classroom officers buying some materials out the school diring break time I accidentally saw her walking fastly to somewhere I don't know.

I wanna asked Mom about it but I just shrugged if off thinking it was unnecessary to know since Mom will tell me herself if it's important.

Yuya, well he is still the same but more caring and possessive this time. I can't see the deliquent side of him anymore and he never got caught in a fight also. And I am so glad to know I changed him for the better without me even trying.

"Yuya~ let's go home. Mom probably made dinner already and she was inviting you for the dinner deshou?" I asked Yuya.

"I know but..." he points at his lip making me tilt my head

He leaned forward without me expecting  but pulls away also before our lips touches.

"Ow" he said rubbing his nose.

I giggle understanding why he got hurt.

"I told you, you should wear the contacts all the time so I could kiss you anytime." He said.

I just giggled even more at his childish and spoiled attitude.

"Alright if I didn't got lazy every morning okay?" I smiled widely then walks going to our house letting Yuya pout cutely while holding my hand.

"Mom tadaima!" I announces right after we stepped inside the house.

"Okaerinasai!" I got stunned 'cause it's not Mom who welcomed us but a boy who's younger than me by just few years I think.

"Dare?" Yuya asked with furrowed eyebrows making him hold my hand tight since I just stared at the guy who looks very familiar.

"Ah! Just in time Dai-chan, Yuya." Mother said smiling before holding the guy's shoulders.

"Let me introduce to you...your brother."

Brother? What...?

I just blinked at my Mom before looking at the guy who's smiles are similar to Mom.

"Nii-chan~ still remember me?" The guy asked which I don't know how to answer.

I was about to asked something but because of nervous about this brother in front of me that Mom said. I can't even utter a single word. I'm... confused.

Suddenly, I felt Yuyan's hand on my hand tightening its hold makes me feel calm.

"It's me your brother Daiki-niichan. It's me... Ryuu." The guy said still smiling that made me freeze on my spot.

What's that? Why do I feel like hugging him? Why does his name sounds very familiar to my ears? What is happening to me? Why can't I...

...remember anything about him?

Why..?