Chapter 10: Nerd nearing to cute...

Daiki's POV

I'm so happy. I've never been this happy before. This is probably because of Takaki.
'My heart's beating loud just by thinking of him! Nande?'

I am actually walking alone by myself again today. I just discovered last night, Chii called me and said he's dating Ryosuke already. What shocked me is that, Ryosuke likes Chii from the beginning. How could I get mad at my bestfriend with that. Now that I know that he's happy as well like me. All I can do is pray that they could end up together until the future.

I just remembered Mom's face earlier before I left the house. She's happy, happy because I'm happy. I actually woke up early just to go to school in time.

Takaki asked me if we could walk together at school but I refuse saying that his bad boy image might get affected if everybody knows that we are dating. Especially if the humor about him being gay is actually true. I mean obviously he's dating me, a guy to be exact.

Maybe the saying, "Gender doesn't matter if your heart beats on that someone", really applied to us both. This is actually my first time to be engaged with this kind of relationship. Yes I have infatuation with my girl classmates when I was in grade school, but on guys? Boyfriends? None.

Still, I love the feeling. The feelings so light. It was like my smile is permanently plastered on my face already.

'Why does Takaki have to be so sweet last night.'

I just accidently puffed my cheeks before entering the classroom where the class officers is having a meeting probably because of the school festival. 

For them to not be disturbed by me. I silently walk to my seat and fixes my bag also take out my book that I'm nearing to finish reading. While I was reading I can't help to eavesdrop about their plans.

I'm not that far to hear them talking about the difficult plan that our class were assigned to for the school festival.

"Cute Little Men", I heared our class President said.

"Maid Cafe...", the Vice Pres of our class said next.

"...where in guys are the maid." Added my Pres.

"To make the statement short, somebody in our class would crossdress as a maid then they would be the one serving boys and girls." Said by the class representative.

After hearing that I don't know why but I suddenly got nervous. They suddenly looked at each other then I just focuses on my book.

"Arioka-kun? Could you have a minute?" Politely approached by the class President.

"Hai?" I asked back before looking up through my eyeglasses.

"Can you be the main guy for our maid cafe?" Smiled by our Vice Pres.

I blinked in confusion.

Why does it has to be me?

Yuya's POV
I woke up with a smile because I know now there's a bright future ahead of us.

I wanna see my penguin already~

It's almost been a month of us dating. Those days are the most happiest day of my life. I temporarily forget about the problems inside the family. I don't care about anybody anymore except for my Daiki.

I can call him Daiki because he's mine.

Daiki's mine.

My penguin's mine only.

I chuckled at the things running inside my mind. Why do I am so possessive. It's not like somebody might steal him away from me.

I'm actually in daze thinking all about Daiki on the way to school that I didn't really realized I was walking down the halls entering our room seeing my Daiki in the middle of their class officers. Him without his eyeglasses and a rubber holding his bangs up making him look like a baby.

Cute!

My Daiki was so cute but it somehow irritates me seeing Hikaru beside me at the door looking intently at Daiki. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouts when Daiki met my eyes.

He blink and smile at me but he suddenly looks down. I have no reason why... is it becasuse.

He's embarrassed?  Kawaii~

I smiled unconciously but Hikaru nudges me to woke up.

I glared at him and look at my Daiki again. But now his looks are back to normal again.

So I decided to whisper....

"Please clip your hair frequently. Your cuteness doubled." I whispered making him stiff and me chuckling before kissing his cheeks in front of Hikaru and the class officers.

I walk to my sit like nothing happened and just smile innocently.

My penguin's face is so irresistable!

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'M SORRY FOR TAKING THIS UPDATE FOR DAYS. It's because I am busy with school. Gomene but i will only try if I still can update soon. School studies are piling up. Hahahhaha please comment and vote my story~ I would be gladly accepted and would be gonna responded too. :))