Chapter 7: Drunken Chi---Penguin?

Yuya's POV

After an hour or two I found that chibi leaning on the counter where 5 empty glasses of cocktail are in front of him. I sighed and gently shakes his shoulder.

"Oi.. oi Daiki." I shake him a little harshly this time but still no use. He did not even move a single bit.

I tried to travel my gaze around the bar to find Hikaru and ask him why did he left this chibi alone. I sighed and just decided to message Hikaru that I'll go home.

Now, where should I bring you? You are pain in the ass. As if I can let you go home at this state. Tss.

Since the chibi doesn't budge when I lift him up by the shoulder, I decided to place him on my car. I sigh in relief after I place him down and buckled up his seatbelt on the passenger seat.

Before I turn on the engine of my car I decided to look at his cellphone all over his pocket. I smirk when I find it on one of the pocket of his ripped jeans.

Instead of messaging, I decided to just call his mom using his cellphone. I talked and tell her a lie where in me and her son was doing projects but his son fell asleep in the middle of making it. And gladly, she believed me so I smiled and told a goodbye before ending the call.

I glance at Daiki once, before hitting the pedal going to my house. I parked the car first and takes Daiki out my car carrying him by his shoulder.

You sure are heavy. I groaned after placing him on my sofa.  I massage lightly my shoulders and took off his shoes making him lay on the sofa properly.

I look at him and clicked my tongue in annoyance just realizing a drunken chibi on my house.

I went upstairs to get him a blanket and a pillow so atleast he can sleep comfortable on the sofa. But when I went down carrying a pillow and a blanket. I saw him sitting now with his head leaning on the headrest. I walk to him and places the pillow and blanket beside him.

I was about to go upstairs to sleep on my own but hearing him groans probably because of the headache makes me feel a bit worried. I sigh and blames myself for having a little kindness on me, I get him a glass of water but when I walk again near him I saw him taking off his polo and pants, leaving himself in a sando and a boxers only. I blink and looks away before he can notice me.

"Areee~ what's the bad guy doing heeeeere?" He asked in a drunken voice. Looks like this chibi is still drunk.

What surprised me was when he cupped my cheeks and chuckles. I glared at him but he hust chuckled again.

"You are cuuuuuute!" He beamed before stretching my both cheeks.

"Ittai! Stop it!" I yelled and slaps his both hands away.

He stopped. He stopped and I regret doing what I did.

"WAAAAH! YOU HATE ME! WELL I HATE YOU TOO! WAAAH!" He began crying exagerrately making me covers my both ears.

"THERE'S SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE A PENGUIN!" He cries more.

Penguin? Is that how he called himself? Pfft. I can't help to laugh lightly.

He keeps on sobbing and sniffing but there are really no tears coming out.

Cutie. I thought but shakes my head after. I sighed and just deal with it by acting as well.

"Iie I don't hate penguins. I love them actually." I said, slowly sitting beside him.

He look at me with a quiverring lips.

"Really?"

"Hai~" I smiled genuinely after. Since I cannot take such a cuteness from him.

He smiled as well and glomps on me suddenly. Making me fell on the sofa with him on top of me. I was about to get up and yelled madly but I noticed that he is already snoring while laying his head on my chest.

I blinked and stares at his face. I didn't know you have such a cute eyelashes and thick lips. I thought and unconciously rub his cheek with my palm.

You are truly cute. No doubt Hikaru had a crush on you. You were such a cutie without those thick glasses of yours.

I continue doing it for what seems like a half an hour. Since I think laying by that position is a little awkward and difficult. I gently sits up and carried him up to my room instead and lay him properly on my bed.

As I was tucking him properly on the blanket he raises his arms making his underarm be exposed. And it surprised me to see such a flawless underarm and looks like a girl's.

No hair?!

I thought confusedly. Is it really possible for a guy to have no hair on the underarm? Or he shaved it daily? Lots of questions is bothering my mind because of this chibi.

Tss. Now I really wanted to know more about you. You are kinda funny and mysterious too. Nerdy chibi penguin.

I smiled and unconciously planted a soft kiss on his forehead before going to the sofa inside my room. I look at him and lay at it before falling asleep as well.

You make guys fall for you indeed without you knowing.

I thought before entering the dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------
A/N: Another chapter done! Gomenasai for making this short. It takes time for me to update gomen. And also... the picture of Daiki with his underarm that has no hair is at the beginning part of this chapter! Just see it, he is with Chii that time and I got it from a magazine scan too. XD I hope you like this fic! Next chapter I'll include Daiki's POV. Just wait minna. I might update again after a week since next week is my exam week.

Once again thank you for the votes and comments! <3 Sorry for lots of typos. I have no time to edit every chapter Orz.

Cutie's DeliquentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara