Chapter 9: Sudden Confession

Daiki's POV

I still can't get off my mind about what happened even if it's almost a month. His soft lips on my cheek...

I sighed and decided to get ready for school trying to think of some things that would get the image of him kissing my cheek off my mind.

Why do weekends passes by so quickly. I puffed my cheeks while fixing my glasses walking to school.

Chii might be busy, I wonder if he's okay. He didn't even mail me that he cannot walk with me to school. Mou, I'm worried it's been 2 weeks already that he's like that.

When I reached the school, there's only few students around maybe because it's still too early. I just shrugged my shoulders and proceed to the library where I am always stay on my free time to read books.

After I placed my bag on a empty chair I look for the book about history.

It's already a month that I've been avoiding him. It's also almost a month that he's pestering me. Why can't he understamd that I don't wanna be friends with him now that I know that something's building inside me whenever I see him.

And I think.

I just think.

That...

I like him already.

I messes my hair and sigh heavily before getting the book I was looking for. But before I could pull it off the shelf...

"Let's talk", someone said grabbing my wrist to pull me out the library. I blinked in confusion as well as nervous crept inside me seeing his back ahead and his hand gripping my wrist but gently.

I didn't protest and just let Takaki pull me from the library to the men's washroom.

He closed and locked the door before glaring down at me. I felt his sharp eyes on me making me bow down to look at my feet and letting my bangs cover my eyes.

"Were you avoiding me?" He said plainly but I kept silent and bite my bottom lip.

"I'm asking you so speak", he said again.

"I...I... I'm sorry." That's all I can say.

I heared how he sigh before turning his back to me.

"You are letting me suffer you know. Such a sadist chibi", he said making me look up at his back.

"Huh? What are you saying?" I am the one who's suffering now baka! If only I can say that loud.

He faces me again and I blinked seeing him smiling softly to me.

So handsome...

"I like you, you sadist penguin." He said making me stunned and look at him in disbelief.

"I like you since then so please stop avoiding me..." he sighed again making me sympathize him somehow.

He walk near me then bends a little to look into my eyes. I can see my reflection on his hazelnut eyes.

He poked the tip of my nose then gently remove my glasses. It's not that I cannot see without glasses, it's just that the image would be a little blurred.

I was about to protest and yelled at him to give me back my glasses but what surprised me was that he lean, closing the gap of our lips.

I blink surprised at what is happening. After maybe about 5 seconds he pulled away then that was the time I felt my cheeks burning.

For Pete's sake! I haven't saying anything yet but suddenly surprising me with a kiss is too much! Daiki breathe! Breathe!

I looked at him only. Look at his face experiencing how blushing feels like. He put back my glasses then that was the time I breathe again.

Yuya's POV

I smiled at him after I kissed him. I wanna laugh at how cute he is without his glasses and his cheeks getting red.

Almost a month, he's torturing me. I don't know why but maybe because of the kiss on the cheek that I gave him that's why he avoided me. I have conclusions already like maybe he likes me too that's why he's acting like that.

So for me to confirm it, I decided to confessed my feelings already. I'm right he likes me too. The way he blushes tells it all.

"Now wha--!" I widen my eyes, surprised when he suddenly hug me so tightly. But what surprise me the most was...

"I like you too".

That's it, we are officially boyfriends. I kissed his forehead and hug him back too and we ended the day by me walking him to his home, saying goodbye and pecking his lips.

I smiled while I walk to my house also, though I'm alone I know tomorrow and the days that's waiting would be fun because I already have someone whom I can treasure and love forever.