Chapter 18: Unknown

Takaki's POV

Currently, both me and my penguin are cuddling on his bed. I stayed the night for him because I don't wanna leave him alone. I'm glad his mom allowed me to.

"Ne Yuya.." Daiki suddenly mumble making me look down at him.

"Nani?" I answered kissing his cheek.

"You won't leave me right?" He asked with lots of sadness and worries in his eyes.

I was shocked when he asked me that but to answer him, I hug him so tightly.

"I will never do that" I said smiling softly at him kissing his forehead as well to let him know how much precious he is to me.

"Then .. can we.." Daiki shyly asked which made me confused.

"Hmm?" I asked caressing his hair.

Suddenly, he hide his face on my chest snuggling to me more but his blush never sneak from my eyes.

"Eh~ what's wrong pengu~" I chuckled when he pinched my belly.

He mumbled something again but it's too fast for me to understand.

"I can't hear you~" I teased him more.

"I SAID LET'S DO IT!" He yelled which shocked me but laughters from me was heared.

Dai-chan is so cute~

"Don't laugh!" He said making me chuckle and ear a slap to my arm.

"Ow~" I decided to hold his wrist and peck his little nose.

"Such a sadist penguin I have here~ Looks like I need to punish you then" I smirked when he just nod.

"Saa, now I remember we haven't done it for a while. But Dai-chan needed to be quiet or else his Mommy will definitely scold us ne~" I said while tying the blindfold on him.

I wanna make him learn something new.

"Un..", was all he answered before I slowly push his shoulder to lay him on the bed.

I stripped off my clothes first and his' after. I just stare. Stare to my Daiki's naked body. It's been a while indeed. Now, I feel so deprived.

"Dai-chan, please don't blame me if I'll be rough."

A nod was the last thing I remember Daiki answered before I start slurping, licking, circling and nibbling on his butt hole.

So delicious.. I can't stop.

Dai-chan keeps on moaning which make me so turned on even more.

The way he said my name...

The way his warm body touches mine is so beautiful. The rhythm we make was just so amazing. The moans that was like a song to my ears made me fasten my pace. It feels so wonderful making love with my Dai-chan.

Just beautiful.

Now after we made it, Dai-chan feel asleep on my arms. I just chuckled because he looks like a baby laying on my top while sleeping. While he sleeps I slowly remove myself from him so I won't disturb him.

His sleeping face really is so angelic. The slow and calm breathing of him was like a baby's. So cute~

I gently pinch his both chubby cheeks but he groan probably got hurt a bit. I can't help it!

"Yuya...?" He mumbled yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Yes Dai-chan?" I peck his lips when he yawns making him got startled a bit.