Chapter 23: Past

Ryutaro's POV

"Ryuu! Nii-chan would definitely get you back! Ryuu just wait for me ne?!"

I can hear my brother's voice.

That's the time our parents separated us.

"YOU BRAT!"

Ittai.. why does my father slapped me?

Did I do anything wrong?

All I wanted was to see my nii-chan but what is this?

This is not my Papa at all.

He changed.

Help me please I can't move my legs.

"Nii-chan..."

I suddenly saw a very bright screenc where the past is currently playing.

Seeing myself years ago makes me annoyed especially at how small and weak I was that I can't even do anything to fight back.

"Otou-san does nii-chan and mama--!"

A sudden slapped was once again landed on my cheek and this time it was someone I don't even know.

"I SAID DON'T MENTION IT DIDN'T I?!"

"Demo, I miss my nii-chan and kaa-san.."

My small self mumbled starting to tear up already.

"I'M YOUR NEW MOM NOW CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?"

A woman spat in front of my little self with such a scary look she has.

Suddenly the scene changes and there a bloody and weak self of mine lying on a dark stock room.

"Nii-chan please...t-tasukette"

I can see myself losing hope that time, thinking that it might be the end for me and I can't help but to cry calling my Mom and brother's name over and over again.

Until such a plan came into my mind.

A very dark and dangerous plan to take a revenge.

It is..

"I don't need anyone anymore. No one's helping me. I'm tired of being weak. Maybe it's time for a payback"

A teen self of me smirked gripping a knife.

The events became blurry all of a sudden on the screen but on my mind it is not.

I can still remember how dark my aura is that time. How murderous I felt that time.

How I got my father and mother accidentally killed. I'm not yet even digging the knife on their flesh but falling on the stairs together while hugging each other?

That's so lame.

How dare they.

I find it funny since they doesn't want to separate from each other until death.

How can he do that to that filthy and slut woman.

I can't imagine that I am blood related with the man lying at the end of the stairs dead.

"Now.. time for me to find them. For now, it's the other way around", the last thing it was heard on the screen until I snapped back and suddenly, i'm in the middle of a road most likely a pedestrian lane.