Chapter 5: Unexpected (Part 2)

Yuya's POV

I can't help but be amused at how the chibi infront of me fidgets while eating. Well, since I came earlier I can't help but to observe his actions.

Well, the real reason why I am here is because I helped his mother when the fruits she was carrying fell off at the middle of the street. That was few weeks ago. She actually invited me that day to come over but I refused. And just the day before yesterday, I met her on the same street so she invited me to come over. And me, since I have nothing to do, I agree.

I didn't expect her son was the chibi from school. I smirked and eats silently the dinner that was serve while his mother kept on talking about how we should be a good students. I don't mind actually since, the longer his mother talk the longer I might bully the chibi.

"How about you Yuya? Do you have a girlfriend?" I heared his mother asked.

"Me? Well, none. I was busy to have a girlfriend now Ma'am." I said politely. That's true, after that happenings. I never had a girlfriend.

"Souka~ that's good", his mother said nodding and smiling.

"Thanks for the meal~ Mom, I'm gonna go upstairs already." I looked at the chibi after he said that. He glanced at me through his glasses and walk off after, probably going to his room.

"Mrs. Arioka, your son is my schoolmate. Ettou, there's a project I wanna asked him about. We have the same teacher on that certain subject. Is it okay if I go to his room?" I ask softly so that his mother would not noticed that I actually just lied.

"Of course you can~ just turn right and you'll find his room just as you got upstairs", smiled by Mrs. Arioka.

I smirked from the inside and bow a little before walking upstairs. I turned right just what exactly Mrs. Arioka said. I decided to turn the knob and it's not locked so I invite myself in.

I blinked when I saw how neat his room is and there he is, playing some video game on his computer while his headphones are on. I walk silently behind him and hardly pulled off his headphones backwards.

"WHAT THE---!" He yelled and glare at me.

"What are you doing inside my room? Do I give you the permission to enter?" He asked, annoyed probably.

"Well, your Mom gave me the permission", I smirked and sit on his bed like it was mine.

"I didn't knew your house is kinda big. Far from what I expected." I said while nodding and looking around the walls of his room.

"Is that a compliment or what? Because seriously it sounds offending", he said in a plain voice which shocked me a bit because he keep on stuttering whenever I look or talked to him. 'His actions towards me now is kinda interesting'.

"Accept it anything you want~" I smiled still smirking.

I looked at my watch and noticed it's past 7 already. 'Maa, I should probably go'.

I stood up on his bed and fixes my clothes walking near him. He glares at me while I walk, so I just continue smirking.

"You are so interesting chibi. You at school and here is so different. I wanna know you more", I bend down to make my face be infront of his own face.

I noticed how he backs up slowly. I smirked and quickly peck the tip of his nose.

"I'll tell you the conditions on Monday." I said standing up properly. I pat his head and leave his room going downstairs to thanked his mom and go home after.

Daiki's POV

I stopped and my mind became blank when he pecked my nose. I blinked and blinked after. It actually took me 2 minutes to finally let it sink in my mind. I touched my nose and sigh.

'What was that...?'

------------------------------------------------------
Authors's Note: Yatta! I updated again! Sorry if this is short xD I typed this before I went to school so it's kinda rush. HAHAHAHA hope you'll like it. :))) I hope I can update more. My motivation to write just got back earlier. Hehe xP