Chapter 3: Clumsy

Yuya's POV

Since the school was almost over, we decided to just come to my house. This is the place where we usually hang out. Well, my house is bigger and besides I am alone here.

"Tadaima~" I heard my brother said from dowstairs.

Tss. Yeah, I was alone before that guy returned from his University. I forgot, he's on a vacation now. Maa ne, our parents barely call and when I talk to them it was all about Kota Kota kota. I'm getting sick of it.

Since we are at the playroom I ignore it but not Yamada.

"YABU-NII! Okaeri!" Yamada shouted from here. Since my 'brother' heared it he came upstairs and stand by the door.

"Oh, so you're all here. Ii na~" he said to us but he stared at the only one person and that's Kei.

We continued playing the action game until my brother goes back dowstairs probably finding food to eat and to rest too.

"So Hikaru, what did you do at school earlier?" Asked by Kei while still concentrating on the game.

"Ah iie, that cu--kid didn't clean the gym. Seems like Mrs. Miru knows him", Hikaru said while getting some sodas from the solo ref here.

"Souda ne...", said by Keito.

"Looks like we have to face the punishment with ourselves tomorrow ne", sighed by Yamada.

I shrugged only going back on playing until they all go home since it's night already. I nod at them when they left then sooner fall asleep as well without eating anything since I'm too lazy.

Daiki's POV

"Another day has came", I stretched as I sit up from my bed. 'I wonder what would this day be like', I hope nothing's bad like yesterday would happen again', I thought.

After eating the breakfast that my Okaa-san made I quickly prepare going to school. Since I told Chii what happened yesterday he insisted to fetch me here at home and go together in school.

"Ohayou Dai-chan!" Chii greeted cheerfully when I stepped out of the house.

"Ohayou~" I smiled.

"Ne Dai-chan, did you finished your homework already? Luckily some of your classmate is kind to me that they let me borrowed their notebooks for you." He said while we walk.

"Un, thank so much Chii! As a payback let me treat you in an ice cream parlour after school." I said with a wide smile.

"HONTOU?! Ahhhh! Arigatou Dai-chaaaan!" He beamed.

"Hai hai, saa, i think we should get going before the bell rang." I laughed making him nod and pulled me faster.

When we were walking fastly down the hallways I accidentally bump into someone.

"Ah! Gomene ! I wasn't looking!" I bowed to whoever I bumped into. Chii must noticed this so he stopped pulling me and I felt him became stiff all of a sudden.

I slowly stare at the 5 pairs of shoes and slowly look up to see who they are. I stepped back a little when I met the couple of scary eyes again.

"Watch out we're you looking at Chibi."He tsk making me stand beside and give way to them. They were about to pass us but I remember the paper Mrs. Miru asked me to.

"Umm. Anou.." I stopped him and get the paper in my pocket helding it up to him.

"Mrs. Miru asked us to give this to all of you", I managely said without stuttering.