Chapter 15: Brother?

Yuya's POV

The day ended smoothly at school. Although, my penguin just slept the whole class without the teachers noticing. But it's okay, at least he can rest so we can do it again~

I chuckled just by thinking perverted stuffs.

Right now, I am at his room where Dai-chan is sleeping deeply on his bed while here I am staring at his cute sleeping face.

"You are so heavy Dai-chan~" I whispered touching the tip of his nose lightly.

"Be thankful I love you that's why I manages to carry you, the heavy sleeping chubby penguin, to the car and till here."

I smiled and softly touches his cheek with my finger.

"Arigatou ne~ for always being here beside me. Don't leave me okay?" I softly said so I won't disturb his sleep.

He stirred in his sleep making me stop touching his cheek but when he started to snore a little loud I can't help but to chuckle.

"Now how am I gonna go home and leave you here?"

____________________________________

When I entered their house earlier while carrying Daiki, I was shock when Daiki's mom was in a hurry and just told me to tell Daiki that she'll be going home late because some emergency happened.

I didn't dare to ask but I heared her saying something like his brother.

____________________________________

Flashback...

"Stop please..... s-stop..."

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO BE HERE ANYMORE! GO AND LEAVE!"

Two adults keeps shouting at each other while a little boy keeps on crying at the edge of the wall of the room afraid at all the noise but trying to stop them fighting.

"Shh, nakanaide..Nii-chan's here~" His big brother smiled while covering him in his arms calming him down.

The little boy keeps on crying and crying while his brother keeps on comforting him even though his brother knows that the fight of their parents would lead to separation.

Suddenly the little boy was dragged by their father.

"I'LL BRING HIM WITH ME ABROAD!"

"GO AND BRING HIM BUT I WILL TAKE HIM BACK! THAT'S FOR SURE! MY SONS WOULD ENDED UP BOTH TO ME!"

The older boy got shocked and run to their father atttacking him by kicking his knee pulling his brother away.

"Let him go! I won't let you take my brother!" But instead of doing it, the father ignore his older son and dragged his crying younger son with his luggage to the door out of the house.

"Nooo! Nooo! Nii-chan would find you! Nii-chan will always look for you!" The older brother yelled while he began to cry also looking for the door that has been closed.

Daiki's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night with the strange dream that I had. I panted and I can feel cold sweats all over my body.

"A bad dream?" I mumbled while slowly catching my breath.

I looked around the room and noticed a figure beside the chair on my bed. I decided to open the lamp and there it revealed Yuya. After looking at the wall clock, I realized that it is already nearing midnight and yet the lights were off.

I smiled when Yuya moves a bit and hold my hand unconciously. His hair looks so soft that I can't help but to caress it with my free hand.

"Yuya?" I called him in a whisper.

"Yuya~" I called again with a peck on his forehead.

"Wake up.."

He closes his eyes tight and slowly opens it blinking.

"Hmm... Dai-chan?" He yawns making me chuckle at how wide his mouth is when he yawned.

"It's already night, will you not go home?" I asked worried.

He shakes his head and intertwines our hand.

"I'm alone there. I don't wanna go home"

"But your brother must be waiting for you" I said worriedly.

"Don't bother thinking about nonsense Dai-chan. That won't happen..." He sighed making me just shut my mouth and ask no more questions.

"By the way Dai-chan, your Mom hasn't return yet. She said a sudden emergency came up."

I blinked surprised.

"Where to?"

Yuya just shrugged and decided to play with my fingers.

"She said something like ... your brother?"

I tilted my head and in my mind I suddenly wonder whom this brother of mine Yuya was telling me just now.

____________________________________

"Japan smells so nice~ It's been so long since the last time I got here~" the guy smiled widely after he touches the ground of Japan after his flight.

"Ii ne~ Now where is this place must be?" The guy said looking at the paper where an address, name and contact is there.

Daiki Arioka?

He smiled and looks up the clear sky while his luggage are with him.

"Nii-chan~ how are you? Are you doing well?" The guy smiled wide before starting on his journey.