Chapter 12: Home Improvements

Date – Error detected...scanning...running diagnostics...damaged readings detected...please adjust readings from hyper computer to run a restart.

Time – Error detected...scanning...running diagnostics...damaged readings detected...please adjust readings from hyper computer to run a restart.

System – Error detected...scanning...running diagnostics...damaged readings detected...please adjust readings from hyper computer to run a restart.

Planet – Error detected...scanning...running diagnostics...damaged readings detected...please adjust readings from hyper computer to run a restart.

Location – Error detected...scanning...running diagnostics...damaged readings detected...please adjust readings from hyper computer to run a restart.

Status – Error detected...scanning...running diagnostics...damaged readings detected...please adjust readings from hyper computer to run a restart.

System malfunction...running diagnostics...scanning...scan failed...error detected...please run manual scan. Error 7492. Overloaded files have been e%*$*^@#$%. Access denied. Access denied. Access denied. Access denied. Access denied. Access denied. Access denied.

Access Granted

Welcome to the Dauntless' core systems. Files on crew members being uploaded now......

Amber and Covy were coming back with smiles on there faces. They brought back the piles of various butchered meats and a few bags of berries to with lots of pride knowing their friends couldn't have done as well as they have.

They entered HeartPool and looked around but no one had gotten back yet. "We brought the food and we're early. Aren't we doing well?" Amber asked flipping her hair to show off. Then Addis' group came back with the kids following.

Amber and Covy looked to themselves then to Addis again. From afar Addis shrugged seeing their two confused faces.

"You brought friends? Oh my God she's so cute!" Covy hugged her, Athena probably smiled for the first time in weeks. She tried to hide her bright smile but she soon accepted Covy's affection. "She's adorable! I want her! What's her name? Is she- Oh my God!"

Covy saw Justin, Jaden and the little girl they brought back from the Federation facility. Covy pushed past all of them and sprinted to the little girl, immediately picking her up and twirling her around. Justin and Jaden looked to themselves.

"Yeah sure, we're alright." Jaden sarcastically said.

"Ah leave her, she hasn't seen a child since she walked on the Dauntless. She loves kids." Spinning the child and throwing her up in the air to catch her the little girl was already taking a liking to Covy hugging her back and smiling from ear to ear.

"She likes me! Oh my God she likes me! What's her name?" Justin and Jaden looked at each other sheepishly looking away. "For the love of God...you guys didn't ask her for her name?!" Covy tried to kick Justin but she missed.

"In my defense, Jaden found her first." Covy rolled her eyes and brought her attention to the little girl.

"What's your name honey?" She asked and the girl smiled.

"Aria..." She giggled and Covy jumped for joy skipping back to show off Aria to everyone else. Although Amber and Chandi took a liking to the little girl to she was already attached to Covy by the time they got to admire her.