Chapter 25: The Last Days

Date – April 24th 3035

Time – 9:50pm

System – Outer Rim System Alpha

Planet – XF42319D

Location – HeartPool

Status – Running on a new hope.

As soon as they pulled into Heartpool Justin sprinted out of the jeep running around hysterically preparing everyone for something. No one knew accept for Addis and Manlin but even they were too disheartened to say what they've learnt at Jammer.

Justin scrambled into everyone's rooms, gathering everyone he gave them their bags and kept repeating. "Only the essentials!" As everyone grew more and more frustratingly puzzled with Justin's ranting about having to leave they beckoned that Manlin and Addis would explain.

Addis kept her eyes on Justin in the background as they stood in the fields. She shook her head in disappointment but she knew Justin was correct. They had to leave. "Oh God...Justin's practically lost it." She said.

"What are you talking about? What happened at Jammer?" Covy asked for the tenth time.

"We found out stuff...disturbing stuff."

"Well what the hell is it?" Amber cried out as Justin was trying to load the kids into the jeep.

"Come on everyone! Into the jeep!"

"Justin, we couldn't all fit into that thing even if we tried...just please...calm down."

"Addis...you heard the man, we're pawns in their game and I will get you all home!"

"What the fuck is home?!" Addis yelled. "Venus?! Can I fucking go back there with the WUC on my ass?! On our ass?! You don't think they'll track us down?!"

"I have a plan just...please just trust me!"

"ENOUGH!" Amber ended the madness and shuts everyone down.

"Justin is hysterical dammit! Manlin and Addis look like they just saw a ghost. Everyone calm the hell down and tell us what we're doing."

The scientist came out of the jeep, he adjusted his glasses and walked up to Amber. "I think...I should explain."

"Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Jeremy Coax. Your friends saved me and I'd like to help by firstly...explaining what the hell is going on."

"Well you better start talking before Justin starts packing again."

"Yes...wait...is your name...Amber?" Amber nodded and crossed her arms. "Amazing...you're the Queen of New England's daughter. The one that was covered up."

"We figured that out a while ago."

"Yes...I suppose. Let me explain now..."

"...I was a young scientist before I came to this planet. I worked on Pluto experimenting with temperature readings around zero degrees kelvin, cryostatis and the possibilities it would open up for the human race but my work was cut short. All of a sudden, one of the WUC's agents in black came to me to say that my apparent brilliance was needed for a project that I had never even thought about studying."

"They offered me an amazing salary. I could buy anything I could ever dream about for my family now so I immediately accepted barely reading between the lines...like that would've helped. I was flown over to this planet and was stuffed inside a laboratory finally given my assignment."