Chapter 3, The suggestion

~=~=Y/N'S POV=~=~

The next day quickly rolled around, It was a Monday, meaning school started up again. I hated School, I had a few friends, sure, but there were people who decided that because I was quiet I was clearly a good person to pick on, they often pointed at my flaws, saying how (Chubby/Skinny) I was. 

I groaned, rolling out of bed, making a loud THUD on the floor. I sighed and got up, walking over to the wardrobe and putting on my school uniform and glancing at myself in the mirror. I stopped, slightly glaring at myself. I brushed down my skirt and sighed, I tried sorting out my hair but nothing was satisfactory. I decided to give up and concluded to avoiding reflections or mirrors all day.

I quickly ran downstairs into the kitchen, scared of being late again, and put some toast into the toaster, getting out butter and spread before it pops up.  I propped my head up with my hand, resting my elbow on the counter, watching the toaster.

"Hey, dove," A tired voice rang out from behind me, which made me jump. I quickly whipped around with my eyes shut tight and slapped the person out of instinct.

"OW, WHAT THE HELL?!?!" The unknown voice shouted in pain. I opened my eyes, Seeing Sans holding his right cheekbone, slightly glaring at me and leaning against the other counter. He groaned in pain.
"Why are you so strong?!"

"YOU STARTLED ME SANS!" I shouted, glaring at him although a bit playfully. He rolled his eyes and chuckled deeply, standing up straightly and glancing at the toaster behind me, the toast suddenly popped up, yet again making me jump. I turned around and took out the toast, spreading the butter and spread on it and began to munch.

"Don't call me Sans, by the way, I prefer G" 
"Why?"
"Don't question it, Dove"
I shrugged and carried on eating, enjoying the meal I was finally able to have in the morning.

I soon finished and looked at the time on my phone, even though I tried, I was late already. I quickly dashed towards the door before two hands grabbed bost of my wrists. I froze, memories of my father flashing in my mind, My heart beat slightly and I slowly turned I around. Stupid me, I forgot I wasn't living with him anymore...

"Where do you think you're going kitten?"
"..School?" 

He stared at me for a few moments, thoughts clearly whirling in his head as his eyes narrow - Which confused me as he had no muscles in his face -. He suddenly perked up and smirked.

"What if I join your school doll~?" He purred, nearing close to my face.
"...You what?"
"You heard me," He smirk slightly dropped as a serious yet.. timid? look replaced the mischevious one in his eyes. "I have to keep you safe.. and you're my doll and no one is allowed to hurt you. Just... I'm coming with you okay?" I looked at him like he was crazy, my school was already odd, why do we need another weirdo?? Eventually, I sighed, coming upon my final decision...

===================================================================

Edit, 23/11/2018: I made this whole story when I was like.. 11? I have no clue what on earth I was thinking and I hope I've made these chapters better. I never realised how much of a little weeb I sounded like, I'll pay for reparations in the amount of cringe you had. Also, the message below this is true. Life really is worth living and even if you're in your darkest of moments there will always be a way to climb out of that dark hole. We're all here for you and I'm always willing to chat.
-Faye

Welp There's a chapter! >_< I hope you enjoyed! Remember life is worth living and someone out there really does care for ya! I promise! If you have a dream I believe in you! X3 and I'm sure someone else does to! Thanks for reading!

~Angel~Sama