(Y/n) and Friends react to comments! pt 1

Hey everyone! Kalia here. Okay, so. Welcome to (Y/n) and Friends react to comments! Yes Pt 1. I'm hoping to do another one! =D Oh, these comments were randomly selected! So without further ado *Smashes 4th wall* Lets do this.

Gaster Sans: Uh... What are we doing here? (Y/n)! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!

(Y/n): Um, I think I'm fine. Are you?

Gaster Sans: I'm fine.

Frisk: *Groan*

Toriel: My child! Are you okay?

Frisk: *Nods and smiles*

Sans: Holy Sh*t, where's Papyrus?

Papyrus: RIGHT HERE AND DON'T SWEAR IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

Undyne: ALPHYS? ARE YOU HERE?

Alphys: B-Behind you, U-Undyne.

Undyne: Oh..

Chara: Uhhhhhhhhhhh.... See, Times like these I wish I was still evil...

(Y/n): CHARA!

Chara: Oops... sorry.

Flowey: I'll join you there Chara, Frisk would hit me if I started being evil again...

Napstablook: Oooh... Nooo...

Mettaton: HM, More room to be Fabulous! *Points legs out*

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Reaction/Question Void! Or... Authors note void.... Or writing void? Just welcome!

Undyne: WHO ARE YOU? *Gets spear out*

I'm your creator... well not really. In this book I'm your creator, Toby fox is your creator. Ink is Gaster Sans creator though. Or,  another human. Well It's hard to explain. Just call me Kalia!

Sans: And what are we doing here? *Is acting cool but is clearly pissed*

Oh, Well you have many followers. All of you! If it wasn't for you all, I don't think no one would know about this story! Now, to say thank you to them all I just need you to answer questions and react to stuff!

(Y/n): and how will you make us?

*Shows the delete story button* If I press this all of you will disappear and you would've never known (Y/n)! Also, if I press that i'd make thousand and thousands of people cry... (Most likely not going to) and I don't really wanna do that sooooo... yeah! I wanna be friends with you all so... don't make me do this.

*Everyone agrees*

Well then! Lets do this! Oh, And don't worry Gaster!Sans, I keep my word. It's not gonna be like the deal you made between you and Chara!

Chara: HEY!

So, Star__Budderfly__101 asks/says:

For G!Sans. And Y/n
-Throws Flower pettles everywhere- Yay! New ship! Nowwww for the question
Are you two gonna get marrriiieeeedddd

(Y/n): Well... I um. I well uhhh... *Blushing like crazy* *Whispers* I hope so...

Gaster!Sans: I... Uhhhhhhhhh.... Well, It's um.. I... *Is also blushing like crazy* *Whispers* Maybe, in a few years.... But we will... hopefully. *Starts smoking out of nervousness*

(Y/n): *Gives death glare*

Gaster!Sans: What 

(Y/n): *Smacks it out of his mouth* You know I despise smoking!

Okay! Before a fight breaks out to the next one... ohhh~ This one is.... I don't know what this is.. um... I didn't read these I just randomly picked them...

Torillovesbooks2303 says

(From the beginning of the book)
G!Sans: "You can live with me."
Me: "Do you have an Xbox?"
G!Sans: "... Yeah."
Me: "Great! I'll live with you!"

Gaster!Sans: I HAD an Xbox, I just broke it out of rage.... in front of (Y/n).

(Y/n): Oh yeah, I remember that!... hey wait a minute.... HEY ONLY I CAN LIVE WITH G!SANS, HE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY *Hugs G!Sans protectively* 

Sans: *Growls but no one hears*

Undertale_Trash_5150 Asks

Is regular Sans jealous of G!Sans now?

Sans: Well, despite my jealousy coming in from time to time. I have accepted it. I still do Love (Y/n), it's just... whatever makes her happy makes me happy. Even if it is dating a  douche bag skeleton.

(Y/n): Aww Thanks!

Gaster!Sans: HEY! I'M NOT A DOUCHE YOU ARE!

Sans: Who looked after her when you made that stupid deal with Chara again?

Gaster!Sans: Who failed to protect her when I was being controlled by Chara?

 Chara: LEAVE ME OUTTA THIS!

  Sans: HEY! WASN'T MY FAULT!  

Hey, Guys... can you read the next one *Throws a piece of paper at Sans* I gotta do some stuff real quick

Sans: Oh uh, sure! Vixen_Fang asks: "Lemon? Pwease" Oh uhhh... What's a Lemon?

Alphys: UHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I-It's um... I d-don't think I should t-tell you... especially with k-kids here!

Chara: But I wanna know! Is it something Gory?

Frisk: Something weird?

Toriel: Yes, Alphys what is it?

Napstablook: I a-am a bit curios...

Mettaton: Good doctor, please DO tell us. Darling~

Flowey: IS IT MURDEROUS?

Papyrus: I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MUST KNOW WHAT A 'LEMON' IS!

Undyne: Come on Alph! Tell us! FUFUFU!

Gaster!Sans: *Blushing bright Yellow*

(Y/n): Do you know what a Lemon is?

Gaster!Sans: Y-Yes... and it only happens to t-the main um... protagonist of a book... most of the time. And I believe we are...

(Y/n): Really?! Is it something cool? Can we do it?!?!

Gaster!Sans: *Blushes A LOT more* *Thinks* She's to much of an innocent cinnamon roll to know!

*Snatches the paper away* NOOOOPE! NO ONE, IS KNOWING WHAT A LEMON IS TODAY! THEY'RE ALL TO INNOCENT TO KNOW, EVEN FLOWEY IS TOO INNOCNET. I'll answer this. Okay so about the 'Lemon' considering I have a lil' kid reading this... she doesn't mind swearing but knows what a Lemon is. Anyway, considering she reads it. There'll be no Lemon, trust me I am a sinner... and I sorta wanna do one... but I'm afraid no. T~T

So yeah... Pt 1 of (Y/n) and Friends react to comments.... If I get around 10 weird/funny comments or questions for the pt 2 I might say my real name, no wait... I will! I Promise. 

Cya in the next one!

~Kalia