A/n...

Okay this is pretty important but first lets start off with the least important.

It as my B-day today! Yup! It's been great! I got a Undertale T-shirt, an Undertale Bag,  a pun book, a "Weird is the side effect of being awesome" T-shirt, and some more awesome clothes! Yeah, it's been great! I did stay home all day but I don't mind lazy B-day is the best B-day XD We had a BBQ For dinner is well! It was really delicious!

Okay.... So the reason I haven't been updating.

My laptop got a bit snapped off near one of the hinges and my sister put cream all over my laptop, on purpose, may I add.
So my Laptop broke the day before yesterday and it just won't turn on, yesterday it was sent to be fixed so hopefully it comes back soon!

Now, my laptop has all my notes for my books and it's the only thing I can take notes on and keep it on the screen so that it's easier to write. I'm on the  main computer but I don't really want my family to know I use wattpad. I am writing this on the main computer now because everyone has gone to bed and considering it's my Birthday I can stay up longer downstairs! It's 23:12. The next chapter should hopefully come out when my laptop comes back and is all fixed! You may be asking "WHY NOT DO IT ON YOUR PHONE?" Well, I don't know if it's the same for you but I find it easier to write on my laptop as I am used to it and what I have said about the notes...

Thank you guys SO MUCH for your patience and thank you guys SO SO Much for.. 15.8K readers is it now? Just thank you so much! I am just breathless at this.

Anyway Thanks for understanding (Hopefully you do) See ya (Hopefully) Soon

~Kalia