Chapter 19, The Forgotten one

"DeRonGi em" That voice was back, and it sounded angry. Ihas been hearing it all week, it sounded more and more angry every time. glitching, backwards words. I,for once, was scared. It was Saturday and it was pouring outside. my head was pounding, while I was in a warm embrace with G on the couch.
" gnimoc m'I" Something kept coming to my mind, the memories. There was a missing piece... a missing person.. monster maybe? something was missing from my memories in the void. I spent my time trying to remember but my head carried on throbbing.
"Are you okay, Kitten?" (WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE THE NAME KITTEN, I'VE GOT TONS OF COMMENTS ABOUT IT XD Is it just a PURR-fect name? I'll show myself out) G asked, looking at me with concern.
" kcab ruoy hctaW" I shivered at the voice, but looked at G with a comforting smile.
"I'm fine." I replied, looking away. "I'ma.... I'ma go for a walk." I stated, standing up and putting on a coat.
"You sure? It's pouring with rain! Want me to come?" G suggested, standing up. I shook my head.
"Nope, I'm fine. I'll be in a bit, Love ya!" I yelled, walking through the door. Putting up my hood, soon shutting the door behind me.

I walked to the park, and gazed apon the "CAUTION, NO ENTRY!" signs, and tape, blocking it up. Behind it was a bunch of builders filling up the hole that had been left by my fight. I carried on walking, sighing a couple times along the way. Rain, dampening my coat. I eventually found myself in a dark, cavern like place. Much space though. Maybe you could even through a part here! I giggled and sighed happily. At the moment... my life is pretty awesome...
Suddenly, the same voice rang out... CLEAR... no longer in my head.. in the cavern... in real life. It was backwards and was no longer glitching. It had a posh accent to it but sounded almost smart-like.

"Behind you..."

=================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Yep... short chapter but I mean... CLIFF HANGER AM I RIGHT? Okay, SURPRISE SURPRISE. NEXT CHAPTER... IS THE LAST! So get ready.

~Faye