Chapter 7, Imagination, Dreams or memories?

-=+=Y/N'S POV=+=- (Sooo This one is a bit uhh... Musicaly? XD)

My eyes shot open, the room was pitch black. I sat up and looked around, I was able to make out some of the shadowy figures of the wardrobe and the bedside-table. I looked at the clock resting on the Bedside-table, I must of slept longer then intended as it was 1:28 in the morning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I thought I might as get up and get a snack. I got up and snuck downstairs, making sure I didn't wake up G!Sans, I walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was nothing good in there, but something caught my eye,  Pop tarts! (Sorry if ya don't like 'em ;-;). I grabbed them and put them in the toaster and waited for it to pop up. A couple of minutes later, it popped up so i just grabbed it and started to munch on it, Suddenly, A pair of hands rapped around my waist, I squeaked in surprise. I turned to see a very sleepy G!Sans.
"What you doin' doll?" He asked, Voice still groggy from waking up.
"Oh, I thought I'd get a... 1 in the morning snack," I said giggling. I popped the rest of the Pop tart in my mouth and got out of G!Sans' grasp, I began to walk up stairs to my bedroom and I could hear G!Sans following behind. I walked into my room and laid on my bed, G!Sans then walking in, he walked over and tucked me in and pressed his teeth against my forehead - I just smile in response -.
"Goodnight, sweetheart." He smirked.
"Goodnight." I said yawning and falling asleep into a deep slumber again...

~Time skip to morning!~

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I heard shouting and laughing downstairs, I stood up and threw on everyday-clothes. I opened my doors and walked down stairs, I saw a skeleton that looked like G!Sans but shorter and wearing a blue winter jacket. Another skeleton but MUCH taller wearing a red scarf, what looked to be a battle body suit, blue shorts(?) and red boots. There was a kid with Medium long brown hair and a magenta and blue shirt, brown shorts and brown shoes.
"Ah~ There she is!" G!Sans said motioning to me.
"Hey," The shorter Skeleton said.
"HELLO HUMAN!" The taller one shouted.

~Flaaaashbaaack~ (Yeah I'm sorta in a music mood today... Sarry XD) (PLAY DA MUSIC!)

I was walking through a snowy landscape, Trees by my side.
Stepping out into the darkness
In my opinion it was pretty shifty
In a world far below 
I had a feeling of being followed...
Hold fast your Determination
I felt cold, I wish I was wearing a jacket or a longer sleeved Shirt...
Through the ice and the snow
There it was again! The feeling of being followed!
Someone creeping up behind you
Someone was DIFFERENTLY following me...
Wonder were did he go?
I'm starting to get nervous...
Hold fast your Determination

NO! I must stay brave!
Is he friend, is he foe?
I will get out of this place! I can do this!
Hold fast your Determination

(Hold fast your Determination)

Hold fast your Determination

(Hold fast your Determination)

Hold fast your Determination

Through the ice and the snow!

Hold fast your Determination!
(Hold fast your Determination!)

Hold fast your Determination!
(Hold fast your Determination!)
Hold fast your Determination!

Is he friend is he foe?!

I stopped in front of the bridge, I heard snow crunching behind me.
"H U M A N, D O N ' T   Y O U   K N O W    H O W   T O   G R E E T   A    N E W   P A L?  T U R N    A  R O U N D
A N D    S H A K E    M Y   H A N D." Said I deep low voice, I turned around and shook the person hand then a loud fart noise came out, the person came out of the shadows - laughing-. He was a short skeleton with a blue winter coat, black shorts and pink slippers?
"The old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It's always funny!" I giggled a bit at the joke and he started speaking again.
"Hey, anyway, never thought that today. A little human in a stripe shirt would come my way." He started, still with his permanent smile .
"What gaffe, that's a laugh, when you shook my hand. 'Spose I should go ahead, say hi. Hi! My name is Sans." He continued.
"I'm supposed to be looking out for humans but I just don't feel like capturing you, man." He stated, STILL smiling. I guess It's because he is a skeleton?
"There's lots to do, There's so much to see. Here in the underground if you just stick with me." He commented.
"But watch out for my brother, if you do not mind. He's dedicated to capturing one of your kind, I think that's him over there, so hind behind the light. Come on and trust me, kid, you're gonna be alright, uh huh. And don't worry about the gate. It's not gonna stop anyone." He finished, while I was running towards the lamp and quickly hid behind.
"NOT GOING TO STOP WHO, SANS?" Asked a LOUD voice.
"Don't feel bad, bro. It might stop any 'two'  Sup?" Sans responded.
"YOU KNOW WHAT 'SUP,' BROTHER! IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECALIBRATED THE TRAPS! YOU JUST STAY OUTSIDE YOUR STATION! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!" The taller skeleton questioned. 
"Staring at this lamp. It's really cool. Wanna look?" Sans replied. The taller skeleton just sighed and then started to talk again...
"I DON'T HAVE TIME, SANS! WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH? I MUST BE READY! GET THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!" He shouted.
"THAT WAY PEOPLE WILL LOVE AND RESPECT ME! MORE THEN THEY DO ALREADY, I WILL BE THE ONE!" He continued.
"that doesn't rhyme.." Sans said. but his brother simply ignored him and carried on.
"THEY WON'T BELIEVE I'VE CAPTURED A HUMAN AND THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GET ALL THAT HE DESERVES! LIKE A HEDGE CARVED IN THE SHAPE OF MY HEAD PEOPLE WILL ASK, TO, BE MY, "FRIEND?" AND I WILL ACCEPT WITH VERVE!" He said finishing the song.
"CAN'T YOU SEE IT, BROTHER? I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING!"  - who seemed to be called - Papyrus said.
"Well, maybe the lamp could help those kisses light up your life." Sans replied, chuckling a bit.
"SANS!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!! YOU LAZYBONES!!" Papyrus shouted, stamping his feet on the ground.
"Hey, take it easy. I've got a ton of work done today." Suddenly the what seemed to be... music? stopped.
"A Skele-ton."  and I swear I heard a drum in the background?! 
"UGH, SANS!!" Papyrus said stomping his feet once more.
"Come on, You're smiling!" Sans chuckled.
"I AM AND I HATE IT! YOUR RIMSHOT INTERRUPTED MY MUSIC!" Papyrus shouted, angrily. By this point I was REALLY confused...
"WHY DOES SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME HAVE TO DO SO MUCH JUST TO GET SOME RECOGNITION!?" Papyrus shouted AGAIN but this time seemed a bit sad? But, of course, Sans took no notice and replied with...
"Wow, Sounds like you're really working yourself... Down to the bone." And there it was again that drum!
"UGH! I MUST GET BACK TO WORK! AS FOR YOU WORK? PUT A LITTLE MORE, 'BACKBONE' INTO IT! NYEHEHEHEHEHEH," Papyrus back to walk off but before disappearing out of sight he sighed and walked off. Sans face towards me and began talking again
"Hey. come on out, it'll be okay." He started and I walked out from behind the lamp.
"better go, he might come this way. or if you want, you could stay. And listen to some jokes!" I giggled and began to walk off but before I walked out of his sight, I stopped to the sound of him talking again.
"Hey. One quick favour if I may, my brother's been kind of down. and it would just make his day... if a human came to town." He continued.
"Hey. (Hey) Your not in danger (Your not in danger) don't fuss (Don't fuss). He won't hurt you, Papyrus. (He won't hurt you, papyrus.) If you keep going this way. (If you keep going this way). See you around kid." He finished and walked off, I began to walk more up ahead. I was filled with DETERMINATION.

Say (Say)
What a lovely winter day.
As the snow is falling down
to wash our cares away.

Hold fast your determination
hold as 'long the trail you go.

Hold fast your determination

going through the ice and snow.

Please be good, as on you go

~Flaaaashbaaack end~

I was snapped back into reality by G!Sans waving his skele-hand in front of my face
"OH UH! S-Sorry!" I quickly said, giggling nervously.
"Heh, It's fine kid." The shorter skeleton or as what I've gathered from what seemed to be a flashback? Sans. But that must of been my imagination!
"YES, THAT IS QUITE ALRIGHT HUMAN!" The taller Skeleton or as from my Imagination says 'Papyrus' the kid just did thumbs up but then there was a voice that sounded familiar.
"It is alright, my child," I must of been to distracted but the person from my dream was standing behind the child. The goat lady with the long purple dress and the symbol on it. I just smiled.
"WELL HUMAN, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS. THIS IS MY BROTHER SANS, TORIEL AND FRISK!" Papyrus stated motioning to the others.
"Hello! I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)!" I introduced my self, smiling widely.
"Well Me and papyrus will leave, I believe Sans wants to talk to G!Sans over there?" Toriel said but questioning it a bit at the end.
"Yes Tori, I'll meet you all later." Sans Replied, Toriel nodded
"Well goodbye G!Sans, Goodbye (Y/n)!" Toriel said waving walking out with Papyrus, shutting the door behind them.
"Well, seeing you two have to talk I'll play with Frisk upstairs. Have fun boys!" I commented, giggling a bit.
"Okay, sweetheart. See ya in a bit!" G!Sans cooed. I grabbed Frisk's hand, gently and lead them upstairs into my room.
========================================================================
Hoped you enjoyed, sorry for the... musical =3 I was just in a bit of a music mode XD So yeah, Thanks for reading! Words: 1686 (The things I do for you all X3)
~Angel~sama <3