Chapter 8, Arguments

-=+=Gaster Sans POV=+=-

I watched (Y/n) and Frisk walk up stairs and into there room. I heard the click of the door shutting.
"Is that really (Y/n)?" Sans asked, his voice filled with curiosity and excitement.
"Yeah..." I replied, knowing Sans had a slight crush on (Y/n)
"Did 'Dad's' experiment work?" Sans questioned.
"Yeah." I replied. Sans then mumbled something.
"What?" I inquired.
"I said... YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM!" He yelled. "EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO HER WAS YOUR FAULT! EVERY DAMN THING WAS YOUR FAULT! YOU COULD'VE HELPED ME AND PAPYRUS GET OUT OF THE VOID BUT NOOOOO JUST ME! YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ME FORGET. (Y/N) WAS THE ONE TO SACRAFICE HERSELF FOR PAPYRUS AND ACTUALLY MADE HIM FORGOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF HIS FUTURE!" He spat - His right eye glowing blue - I was a bit shocked by the sudden outburst but my rage was soon boiling.
"NOTHING WAS MY FAULT AND YOU KNOW THAT! I WAS WEAK THAT DAY WHEN I SAVED YOU! I WOULD'VE SAVED PAPYRUS BUT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I COULDN'T!" I snarled. I can't believe he thought everything was MY fault! Me and him were basically brothers!
"I KNEW THAT! BUT YOU SHOULD'VE SAVED PAPYRUS INSTEAD! NOT ME! PAPYRUS IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME!" He growled.
"HAH! I SEE YOUR POINT YOUR JUST  A WASTE OF SPACE!" I smirked, triumphantly. I could tell he was about to speak but was cut off.
"Guys, What's happening?" That sweet angelic voice asked. Me and Sans looked over to the stairs and saw a confused (Y/n) and a scared frisk hiding behind her.
"D-did you hear any of that?" I questioned.
"Nope, Everything was going to fast to understand. Are you both okay?" She answered. I could tell she was scared as well but trying to be composed for the kid.
"We're FINE, (Y/n), I was just leaving." Sans spoke, Anger still his voice. He walked out the door, Slamming it behind him. Frisk then stood next to (Y/n) on the steps, I could tell they were a bit scared still. They started to use sign language which ,knowing Frisk for a while, I understood.

Are you okay Uncle G!Sans?

"I'm fine kid," I replied, smirking. "So what have you two been up too?" I questioned, they have only been up stairs for a couple of minutes. But all I know is, that these two work like lightning.
"Well Frisk here, was teaching me sign language! It may have only been a couple of minutes but I already know the basics!" (Y/n) responded, smiling proudly. Which quickly faded.
"G!Sans... I know you and Sans were fighting... I don't know what it was about... but if you need help with anything I... WE are determined to help you!" She stated, smiling warmly.

Yeah! Anything for you and Dunkle Sans!

I just smiled in response "Thanks... I really needed that."
"Me and Frisk will always be here for you G!Sans!" (Y/n) smiled wider.

Always...

============================================================
Sorry for the short chapter but I hoped you enjoyed! See you all in the next chapter!