Chapter 6, Suspension

-=+=Y/N'S POV=+=-

"DO YOU THINK IT WAS ACCEPTABLE DOING THAT?" The headteacher shouted at us while a black-eyed Aaron sat beside us, we were currently sitting in her office. The Headteacher was called Mrs Greenleaf, an unusual surname I know but we never dared made fun of it. She had medium-long brown hair, dark blue eyes and purple glasses.
"In our defense, Aaron was breaking our personal bubble," I spoke up.
"THAT STILL DOESN'T MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE DOES IT?" She scolded us again.
"No, Mrs Greenleaf," I sighed. She took off her glasses and rubbed her temples.
"I'm going to have to  suspend you for a week," Mrs Greenleaf said while putting her glasses back on.
"WHAT?! NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I shrieked, Although I hated School I still wanted to study for a brighter future and a good job.
"I'm afraid I can," She spoke, sighing at the end of the sentence "Please, leave now."
I stood up straight away, out of anger, and stormed out of the office, G!Sans following closely behind.

The walk home was silent, No one said a thing. Well, that was until G!Sans broke it.
"I... I'm sorry for getting you suspended," G!Sans spoke up.
"It's fine, I was the one who punched him first also, he deserved it," I replied, giggling at the thought of Aaron's face when I punched it and when G!Sans threw him across the room.
"What's so funny?" G!Sans asked with a confused look on his face.
"Aaron's face when we showed him not to break our personal bubble," I answered, giggling once more. G!Sans chuckled
"That was pretty funny, Uh. Wanna take a short cut?" G!Sans questioned stopping in his tracks, making me stop with him.
"Um... Sure?" I responded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a little alley way, I began to feel nauseous so I closed my eyes.
"You can open your eyes ya know, sweetheart~" G!Sans cooed.  I opened my eyes, the nausea disappearing, and finding my self in front of G!Sans' house.
"Woah... Magic?" I asked, I could tell he was uncomfortable at first but then soon relaxed.
"Clever girl, Sweetheart~" He replied, smirking. I smiled back and we began walking into the house.
"Again, I'm sorry for getting us suspended," G!Sans spoke up, smiling weekly.
"Pfft, It's fine. I'm starting to be happy to get away from that place." I replied, reassuring him. Suddenly, A vibrating (DIRTY SINNERS XD jk)  Came from G!Sans' pocket. He pulled out a black phone and looked at it.
"Oh, Hang on Doll," G!Sans spoke, while walking upstairs. I could only make out a few words.
"*Mumbles*... Coming round? *Mumbles*....  Not the best time *Mumbles* BABYSIT?! BUT... *Groan*" It sounded like the call ended, G!Sans descended down the stairs and he had an annoyed look on his face.
"We're gonna have guest tomorrow... and we're gonna babysit," G!Sans said.
"Awesome!" I replied, I was sort of enthusiastic about this, Though, I did just yarn.
"You tired doll?" G!Sans' asked, I just nodded in response. It may have been 12:45 in the afternoon but I was tired from being kept up last night... by... someone shouting? (May or may not have been Papyrus)  
"Go to sleep then sweetheart," G!Sans said, of course, with his trademark smile.
I nodded and began to walk upstairs into my room, I didn't bother changing as I was probably gonna walk up later. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes, falling into a peaceful sleep.

~Dream~

I was standing in a red bedroom with a goat lady wearing a purple dress, with white sleeves and a white symbols on the front of the dress. In the bed looked like, and what seemed to be, a 10 year old me laying down.
"Mum, Can you sing me a lullaby? Please?" Little me asked.
"Of course my child," The goat lady replied. She started singing and her voice was soft and smooth, she seemed so familiar... and so did the song.

(Play the song!)

  Child of mine, If you leave you'll die
so just stay close behind, You'll always be inside my heart

no ruins dark, or monsters to steal your hearts
In my arms we'd never part, as we walk hand in hand

If monsters could realize, that your worth much more alive
The world would be at piece and everything would be alright
If your lost in the ruins, and the world turns dark
Know you'll always be, inside my heart

Asgore's rule, rigcheous, gentle yet cruel
for even his gentle heart, would take away a soul like yours
as tears would well, He'd say "Touriel,
its for the greater good" So I wait so patiently

If monsters could realize, that your worth much more alive
The world would be at piece and everything would be alright
If your lost in the ruins, and the world turns dark
Know you'll always be, inside my heart

Now I see, I just can't keep you with me
You'd only be uhappy, and your soul would loose its light
its time you go, but before I let go, I just need to let you know
that you will always be
like family to me

If monsters could realize, that your worth much more alive
The world would be at piece and everything would be alright
If your lost in the ruins, and the world turns dark
Know you'll always be, inside my heart

 She ended the song and little me was asleep, she walked over and kissed my head.
"Goodnight my child,"

~Dream End~

==========================================================================

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!