Chapter 4, Crushes

-=+=Y/N'S POV=+=-
Currently, I was outside the principals office waiting to see if G!Sans somehow managed to get in the school. A part of me hoped he did, heck, it was like my life depended on him to get in! I don't know why I wanted him to get in so much, It's... a weird feeling I have. It's not like... I... Love him or anything... right? NO! I can't think of that! I mean I just met him! I pushed the thought to the back of my head, 'A subject to think about later...'   The principal's door opened to see a sad Sans. "S-Sans!? D-Did you not get in!?" I questioned, feeling really disappointed. He looked to the ground. "Well..." He started, he then looked up and had a wild smirk "I did~" He purred. I wanted to squeal but I held it back, "Great to hear!" I beamed "And I believe we have the same classes, doll~" he cooed.
"Yay! Great to hear!"  I said, nearly squealing. Suddenly we was approached by Vixen, Other wise known as my Best friend. Her full name was Vixen Alexandrea Fang, she was one of the underground monsters and she knew G!Sans, she was part wolf but had 3 tails. The tip of her ear and tails were blue, she had long white and blue checkered hair. She ALWAYS wears something with stars and a full moon on it, she was also SUPER loyal it may not seem like it though, but she was suicidal. She had the same sort of life as me but worse. I tried to show her that life is work it. Heh, the hypocrite I am. I just tried jumping off a building...

"Hey!" She called, smiling widely "Is G!Sans coming to our school now?!" She questioned, her tails slightly wagging "Uh, Yeah. You seem in a good mood," I replied, smiling a bit
"Well, Frisk has brought Flowey to school today!! I'm so excited maybe he'll notice me!" She beamed, blushing, probably from the thought of Flowey.  "I'm sure he will!" I smiled suddenly Frisk walked past with Flowey in their arms without saying bye Vixen ran off to them. I just giggled, suddenly I realized.. G!Sans has been staring at me through the whole conversation...

-=+=Gaster!Sans POV=+=- 

While (Y/n) was talking to Vixen, who I knew from the underground, I couldn't help but to stare at (Y/n) her (H/l) (H/c) hair, her (E/c) eyes and the way she always kept a smile on her face to keep her friends happy. I've always loved every single little detail about (Y/n) and I will admit... I have a crush on her. But it does hurt to know she doesn't remember a thing about me I guess Dad's little experiment worked then... Suddenly, Vixen ran off towards Frisk and (Y/n) giggled, her giggles were adorable. She turned around and looked at me when a confused look, I went bright yellow she just giggled again as the bell went off. We began to walk towards our first class.

I admit it...

I am falling in love with...

(Y/n) (L/n).

==============================================================================

Hope'cha enjoy!!! New chapter should hopefully be coming out soon!

~Angel~sama