A/N Q&A

Woah... ANOTHER A/N =O =P Okay sorry, I hate A/N's myself and this is probably making you all annoyed! So first, This book is growing so fast, 3K already?! I am SO grateful! I only started this a couple of weeks ago! Now, I have decided to do a Q&A. The first two questions is by two of the readers! Now onward to answering questions about this bad book!

LavenderMidnight asked:

If you had to pick only ONE thing to keep on or start writing, and it would be the only thing you could write (let's say for a week cause I'm not that cruel) what would it be?
Also your book is amazing stop calling it bad (it might cry)

A: Okay so, I'd say this book as I REALLY enjoy writing it! Even it if it is really bad!... Oh... My book has feelings?! OML I AM SO SORRY!

Chisk-04 asked:

A question, what inspired you to start writing? And you shouldn't be surprised! This book is awesome! ^~^

A: So... Hm Do you mean starting wattpad in general? or starting this book? Well I'll answer both just in case! So if you meant starting writing on Wattpad, I was inspired by so many books I read and I LOVED writing stories in school and heard of this app called wattpad to let my 'creativity' out! And if you meant starting this book, I loved all the different AU's and different characters and Gaster!Sans really caught my attention and I just loved his character! So... my head exploded with ideas and 'The girl -=+=Gaster!Sans X Depressed!Reader=+=-' was born!

??? asked:

How did you find Undertale?

A: Well considering  all of the videos popping up on Youtube.... Yeah. I also dragged all my friends into the fandom as soon as I found out about Undertale and fell in love with it! 

??? asked:

How'd did you find Undertale AU? 

A: So, Me being the undertale trash I am, I always watch Undertale videos and different AU characters kept popping out of no where. I believe the first AU characters I saw were Underswap Sans and Papyrus and I was like "Why is Sans wearing papyrus clothes and Papyrus wearing Sans' clothes? But in different colours? Dares? Halloween?! I am so confused" then everyday AUs became less un rare and I fell in love with them. I actually wouldn't be that much of a fan of Undertale today if it wasn't for the AUs always keeping me interested! Like, my life evolves around Undertale and Undertale Aus =3

??? asked:

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?! 

A: Woah woah! That's for yous to later find out! Trust me you shall know... maybe a vote? My name starts with an 'F' it's an uncommon and horrible name T-T

?? asked:

Favourite Colour and nationality?

A: My favourite colour is Purple! and my nationality is Britain.... Yes, I love crumpets.... I haven't had one in ages... I want one now ;-; Oh and Uh... I think this is being the age I am, I HATE tea... like A LOT...

Thanks for reading! Again thank you with every fiber of my living, from mars and back. Thank you for reading!

See you in the next chapter
~Angel