Chapter 5, Over-protection

-=+=Y/N'S POV=+=-

Class had just finished and we began walking towards the lunch room, I hated Lunch that's when I become true prey for the bullies, I mean it's not like G!Sans would protect me or anything... right?
"Hey, You okay?" G!Sans asked me, with a concerned look. I was about to reply when a snobby voice called out, "Heeeey~ New boy wait up~~" I turned around and saw Gem, a girl with long blonde hair and unnatural black eyes. She pushed me on the ground to talk to G!Sans.
"Hey New boy~ Why you hanging around such pathetic trash~?" She purred. G!Sans took a glance at me then back at Gem, "Your right, I shouldn't be hanging around Trash," G!Sans said glaring at Gem with an almost flirtatious look, I don't know why but when he said that... My heart sunk...
"So please go away I wanna hang around this stunning rose," G!Sans spoke, smirking while helping me up. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.
"W-WHA-" Gem shouted but stopped herself and made her self composed before she bursts a vein.
"Hphm, Nice one New bo- what is your name exactly?"  Gem asked as if she was down to earth.
"It's... G-Sans," G!Sans replied
"Well then 'G!Sans' you really should come eat lunch with us, not a waste of space," She spat staring at me.
"Well, You did say not to hang around Trash. Also I think the only waste of space of here, is you," G!Sans snarled and grabbed my hand and we carried on walking towards the lunch room, I felt my face on fire. 
"Does that happen often to you?" G!Sans questioned looking at me with concern while letting go of my hand, which sorta upset me.
"Well... Yes, Most of the school hates me for being different and not having a perfect life and family..." I said looking at the floor, tears in the corner of my eyes. G!Sans propped up my head with his hand and smiled warmly.
"...And there are some boys that like to... I don't know I guess, Flirt with me," I spoke, G!Sans put his hand down, he looked a bit... Jealous?
"Don't let it see they get to you, they just can't see how perfect and unique you are," G!Sans smiled, More blood rushing to my cheeks.
"Y-You... Thanks... I-I MEANS YOU THANKED ME NO I MEAN THANK YOU!" I stuttered and shouted, 'Get a hold of your self (Y/n)!'  I scolded my self and mentally face palmed, G!Sans just replied with a chuckled and "Your welcome,

We were FINALLY inside the Lunch room and was currently getting Lunch, We got what we wanted and sat at a table that was vacant. Then suddenly... a random egg landed on the ground with a SPLAT!
"Wow that was an Egg-trodinary shot," I said, giggling at my own pun. G!Sans looked at me like I was an amazing creature of some sort and I'm sure his pupils turned into hearts! Hey! THEY DID!

-=+=Gaster!Sans' POV=+=-

(Y/n) Just made.. a pun... and she giggled at it... I love this girl!!

-=+=Y/N'S POV=+=-

"Oh (Y/n)~~" A obnoxious, male voice called out, before I knew it  Aaron was sitting beside me. Aaron had brown hair along with neon green eyes.
"*Sigh* Aaron... Please go away," I spoke coldly
"Aw~ Why should I leave such a sweetheart as ya self?" He asked, I knew G!Sans calls me that all the time, but from him it means something to me but when it comes from Aaron it means NOTHING.
"She said to go away... Go away," G!Sans spoke, I looked over to him and saw his pupils completely gone and was giving Aaron the most serious death glare I've ever seen. Then Aaron made a big mistake... He put his arm around me.
"Aw jealous new boy~ You might as well give up trying to get with her because she's already in love with me~" He purred. I bunched my hand into a fist and punched him right in the face, then suddenly a yellow aura surrounded him and throw him across the room. I looked over at G!Sans who's right eye was glowing Yellow, I knew who threw him across the room. As if on cue the head teacher of the school walked in the lunch room, she took a glance at Aaron then at us. She knew it was us.

==============================================================================

SO dat was eventful! Hoped ya enjoyed! >_< Next chapter coming out soon!