Chapter 17, back to school!

-=+=(Y/n) POV=+=-

"Hey, Psst, wake up." A soothing, deep voice rang. G!Sans... I groaned and turned over.
"I'll take the dog out later!" I groaned again, snuggling more up into the blankets.
"Come on! Get up" He raised his voice a bit more. I smirked by he couldn't see it, obviously.
"To beat the bed, you must be the bed!" I stated, still smirking while my eyes are still shut.
"That's it... I have to use... Drastic Measures!" He yelled, I then felt a ticking sensation (Sans-sation? XD) on my hips. I started laughing uncontrollably, I soon fell off the bed and G!Sans was on top of me. He must've not realized the position we were in as he carried on tickling, I was laughing... but my face was on FIRE! G!Sans soon stopped and a dark shade of yellow covered his entire skull, he must of realized. His hands were by my head and his legs were beside mine but kneeling. He coughed, stood up (Wut? Maaad~?) and soon helped me up. 
"Um, Anyways. We're going to school today! So, get ready and what not." He explained, still as yellow as a lemon (Not afraid to say it anymore =O) I pecked him on the teeth and smiled, he smiled warmly back and I began to get ready for school.

We walked into the school as we both held hands, we heard gasps as we walked past people along with whispering. Aaron was soon to approach as, glaring at G!Sans. 
"So, I heard you two are a thing?" He asked, gritting is teeth. His eye was partially normal, it was faintly black but overall it looked better.
"Yup!" I answered, smiling smugly. He just tuts.
"Pathetic, how do you even F**k a skeleton?" He asked, does he really think it's all about that? IS HE SERIOUS?!
"THAT'S PATHETIC? YOUR THE PATHETIC ONE HERE! LOW-LIFE!" I snapped, I cannot believe this guy!
I grabbed G!Sans hand and stormed off, I eventually calmed down.
"You okay?" G!Sans asked, gently. Intertwining our fingers.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hate guys like that!" I complained, sighing at the end.
"Wow, how'd you put up with me in the past then Kitty?" G!Sans chuckled, I giggle response.
"I managed to put up with you with sheer will power... somehow," I smirked, G!Sans just pouted like a kid and we was both soon to be laughing. I suddenly felt something jump onto me making me take some steps back, all I saw was a green, yellow, blue and magenta.
"UNNIE (N/N)!" I heard two voices ring.
"Woah, calm down you two. I need to breath!" I yelled, taking dramatic gasps for air even though they were not needed. Chara and Frisk stepped back, both of them smiling kindly.
"How's my lil' re-born angel doing?" I asked Chara, she giggled slightly.
"Really? Re-born angel?" She questioned, trying to hold back a laugh.
"What? doesn't it fit?" I asked, laughing again.
"JGOA;EJHIOASE" A angry voice rang out, they sounded mad as you couldn't even hear what they was saying. It just sounded like an angry mess. Frisk then soon pulled out Flowey out of there... jumper?
"FINALLY I CAN BREATH!" Flowey yelled, still angry as usual. If Flowey is here.. I have a feeling that at any moment some certain monster wi-
" H- *Puffing and panting* Hey g- *More puffing and panting*" guys!" Yep, here's Vixen in her out of breath glory. I saw a deep red blush spread across Flowey's face.

Hello Vixen!
Signed Frisk. Smiling, kindly.
"Hey, Vixen." Chara waved, smiling shyly.
"H-Hey... Vixen. Shouldn't you be doing... wolf stuff?" Stuttered Flowey, he is such a Tsundere around Vixen. His personality completely changes... weird things love can do... huh?
 "Sup Vixen." G!Sans greeted, smiling lazily. I ran up and hugged Vixen.
"Girl, it may have been a week but I still missed you!" I squealed interrupting Vixen before she could reply to anyone, Vixen was soon hugging back and was laughing. We let go and began talking about random things... I then thought about something that would surely work and I started to tell everyone... starting it off with a dramatic gasp.
"WE SHOULD ALL GO ON A TIPPLE DATE! Well.... It won't be a date for Frisk and Chara, they can come though!" I shouted, smiling widely.
"W-Wait... Who will I go on a date w-with?" Stuttered Vixen who looked as red as a tomato.
"Well.... Flowey! I'm sure he won't mind!" I smirked, evilly. I looked to see Flowey trying to get back in Frisk's Jumper(?) as red as Vixen is.
"Ugh... I-I don't w-want to! B-But... Fine I-I will! HPHM!" Stuttered Flowey, trying to act like he didn't care but obviously did...